What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im thinking the giants are the best team in the league.
tampa didnt get their first 1st down til midway thru the 3rd quarter.
held em to 19 yds on offense in the 1st half.
granted the bucs are probably the worst team in the nfl.

jeremy

and i just know that Redskins will be the answer to the trivia question: What team lost to the 0-20 lions

winner! johnny ... tell him what he's won!

i wish i was one of the bandwagon guys right about now ...

skins through thick and thin

I

idoreallytry

i couldn't agree more i am a bears fan but the g-men lookin good....peace

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
SaintsLogoAndHelmetGraphic.jpg

Thumb_WhoDat_01.jpg

I

idoreallytry

Brees threw no td's i heard it was going to snow in the new orleans,,,peace lol

hey lots of upsets today carson and chad makin it click in the dirty natti,,,peace

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Good day of football loving the lions and bengals, I'm big on Carson Palmer i think he is a great player and hope he can return to his old form, he starting to show he can wins the close games.

I agree the g-men are very good but... and maybe it just the cowboy fan in me but I'm not totally sold on them being the best team in the nfl. I mean they have had a soft schedule so far, Washington and Tampa are good teams???? Any yes they did beat the boys at their house but I think we can all agree the cowboys handed them the game. I am in no way bitter about the loss or even think we should have won, Romo needs to play better in big games plain and simple.

I personally think the Vikings are the best team in the NFL right now.
jared-allen-vikings.jpg

I

idoreallytry

I do love me some Adrian Peterson lol(Boomer!!!!) he is a beast,,,vikes are good so far but hope they do good but i don't want them to beat my Bears, who did i mention beat the lowly Seahawks and those autrcious uniforms they wore lol,,,da bears,,,peace

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Well I am gonna go out on a limb here and say, that the New Orleans SAINTS are the best team in the NFL and as soon as WE knock off S4L's New York football JETS next week, the world will be with me.

Like 5LG and the whole SAINTS nation say,
Thumb_WhoDat_01.jpg

The smack talk begins......

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

fuck the vikings...we had them, it just goes to show that the niners will punch any team in the face, they are a hard nosed team, only if gore didn't get hurt..... fuck Brett Farve and the REFs in that game....on to next weeks game....

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I'd go with the RAVENS, VIKINGS, THEN G MEN, but i dont know the Saints might be ahead of the G men....with the play of drew brees but the G men have D....

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Bal over Clev - the browns are a joke....
Was over Det - Zorn needs a win or the hot seat is coming
Hou over Jac - Delrio needs a win or the hot seat is coming
NE over ATL - ATL could pull this one out
GB over STL - St louis is a joke
NYG over TB - TB has no offense
NYJ over Ten - chris johnson was a beast last week...but that was last week....
Phi over KC - Vick/mike hancho will play
SF over MIN - Willis vs AP, Gore vs the williams bros on dline....lets go niners
No over BUF - Drew Brees is a beast
CHI over SEA - da Bears, no hassleback no win....
Cin over PIT - I think ochocinco might be a factor
DEN over Oak - Russle is the works QB in the league....
Mia over SD - Mia needs a win!
IND over ARZ - zona was a Cinderella story last year....
DAL over CAR - i hate the cowboys but want them to win this game because the niners have CAROLINA's Pick next year....

i only lost 4 games not to bad! im up pretty good for the season this year like 38 outta 48 this year! watch out football pool that i just found, love taking football money from my friends!!!!

So since I liked that party bus I went on a couple of weeks ago I decide to go for my bday come up this weekend.. go niners! Any one else on the board go to any games this year? Or do yall have any planned coming up?

shoe

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Week 4 Also my picks are at the end of the stadium names..

SUN, OCT 4
Detroit at Chicago 1:00 PM Soldier Field bears
Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM Cleveland Browns Stadium bengals
Seattle at Indianapolis 1:00 PM Lucas Oil Stadium colts
NY Giants at Kansas City 1:00 PM Arrowhead Stadium Gmen
Baltimore at New England 1:00 PM Gillette Stadium ravens
Tampa Bay at Washington 1:00 PM FedEx Field hmmmm redskins
Tennessee at Jacksonville 1:00 PM Jacksonville Stadium titans
Oakland at Houston 1:00 PM Reliant Stadium lol raiders
NY Jets at New Orleans 4:05 PM Superdome saints
Buffalo at Miami 4:05 PM Land Shark Stadium the fish
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 PM Candlestick Park 49ers
Dallas at Denver 4:15 PM Invesco Field at Mile High cowboys
San Diego at Pittsburgh 8:20 PM Heinz Field steelers

Monday Night: Green Bay at Minnesota 8:30 PM Metrodome the game of the week vikes

Teams with bye's this week are... Atlanta, Philly, Arizona Carolina...

What an interesting week it was in the NFL... The jets are looking like a real team WOW what a rookie sanchez is lots of tenacity.. Also Brett and the vikings are looking like contenders to be.. The saints are playing friggn great.. And the Giants although havent played great teams would still be puttin down the beating.. And then you have the Lions who FINALLY got their first win in 20 games WOWzerz.. I am glad for the players on that team.. And then you have my leaderless raiders WHOM suck worse than linda lovelace did.. Jamarcus Russel sucks ass, In his defense a small minute amount he has had three different coaches and has not been taught shit about the REAL NFL... So he ends up throwing nice nice pretty spirals to the other colored jersey lmfao... Oh well what does one do.. And no suggestions please.. lmfao.. see ya's soon peace..

sack

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Gr8shoe: 38 out of 48, I might have to play your picks. Know any good gambling websites? :rasta:
Looks like the Niners are a decent team again. I'm glad Singletary, a former Bear, has a chance to be a head coach.

Sack: I'm puzzled by JaMarcus myself. He's got all the measurables: big, strong, with an arm that stands out even in a league full of strong arms. Maybe he's thinking too much. To play QB in this league you've got to react much quicker than that.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Yea he has his mechanics all messed up.. And it REALLY dont help with all the different coaching he has had in a few short years.. Its to bad for a guy that can really chuck the ball.. I just wish we had some consistency and were competitive.. Man i have no idea how it feels to win and be in games that we can win.. If AL Davis doesnt quit, croak or go senile i may change teams.. And that is saying a whole lot cos i am such a loyal fan and have been thru all our 50 bazillion QB's and heisman winners that blew as bad as Al Davis does.. Oh well lets see how this season ends at least win one more game than 5 lmfao.. peace.

sack

I

idoreallytry

to be a good Qb u have to be able to react as well as think and sometimes u had better react way before u think lol or u are aout to get creamed,,,he might not have that edge u need in the pros,,,

hell yeah Singletary former Beardoin his thing,,sweet peace Da Bears

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Sacko, i hate to say this but Russell will never be an NFL QB, he'll just be another guy who can chuck the ball 80+ yards. Who care if you can throw 80 yards when you can't even complete a 5 yard pass on target. IMO i think Russell doesn't work very hard and on top of that i think he is one of those players that "got paid" and lost some love for just playing the game.

I wish nothing but the best of luck for you raider fans, getting a new QB may be the only thing you need to turn it around. I bet if that little fag Jeff Garcia was starting right now you guys be 2-1.