What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Reikox's Workshop 2024

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
So summer is winding down here. It's only supposed to be 97°F today. It's about time to fire up the indoor garden. I don't really know what I want to do.

I have about 11 clones just taking up space in my veg room. I could plant them all in my beds and do a quick SOG run, maybe a week of veg and let them rip.

I had wanted to do a little perpetual deal in the veg room with feminized autos. Planting one plant every couple of weeks type deal for some variety in flower.

Speaking of feminized seeds, I kind of want to self my keeper plants and make some feminized crosses. I already have the crosses in regular form, but if I'm going to self a plant, I might as well pollinate everything.

Finally there's the seed collection that needs to be popped. Some notable packs that call out to me are Creme Brulee by LED Seeds, Pure Love by Irie Genetics, and something by BOG (can't remember off hand).

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I made some really good progress on the kiddo's studio this week. I managed to get the ceiling painted Tuesday night. Wednesday night I was about to put the fan up when my washing machine overflowed in the basement. Thursday I took off work so I could snake the drain. Friday night I got the trim and edge work done.
1000005835.jpg

Saturday I got the bookcase painted. My daughter isn't too crazy about the color. I may add some more trim highlights such as the trim piece around the doors and the shelves.
1000005838.jpg

Sunday I finished the walls.
1000005836.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I got some free time to clean up in the workshop this weekend while the kiddo was at moms. First thing that desperately needed done was to trim up my mother plants. They were getting a bit unruly, so I trimmed them back to about four growth tips each.
1000005830.jpg

The next thing I did was transplant the lone Solo's Stash clone into a one gallon container that had an auto in it last run. Then I ran about half a gallon of nutrient solution through the pot to get rid of any salt build up. Finally I trimmed it up and put it in the QT tent set to 12/12.
1000005840.jpg

After dealing with the mother plants, I turned my attention to the flower room. I swept up the dead leaves and cob webs from the floor and removed the top layer of trellis. I put three clones in each bed. The left bed has three Chem91 x Orange Sour Dub, and the other six are Dominion Diesel. Instead of digging into the bed, I just moved the mulch and put the wax cup in the bed whole. The plan is to give them a week or so of veg then flip them to 12/12.
1000005831.jpg

With all the extra room in the veg, I decided I better pop some seeds to fill it up. For the perpetual auto run, I picked a feminized Forgotten Cookies x GLo. I also decided to pop 1/2 of my SourBluTooth by BOG. These came directly from the legend himself as a thank you for distributing his seeds for an OG auction.
1000005833.jpg

Finally, I fired up my colloidal silver generator. The plan is to reverse the Solo's Stash in the QT tent.
1000005834-jpg.19050838

Attachments

• 1000005834.jpg
    1000005834.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 87

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I got 100% germination on the BOG SourBluTooth. I think it's funny that I double planted one though.
1000005916.jpg

I was able to successfully separate the two plants and transplanted them into solo cups of coco. They should be able to stay in those cups long enough to get a few decent clones and sex them. The auto in the back got pretty lanky, so I put them all under the 100W light and in front of the fan.
1000005917.jpg

The clones in the flower room look like they are starting to get their roots into the beds. I did end up removing the paper cup, since they were drying out and not pushing roots through the cups.
1000005918.jpg

I have been spraying this Solo's Stash clone with CS daily for the last week. She's a bit worse for wear, but should produce enough pollen to create a few crosses and S1s. After that, I going to let the mom go. I have plenty of crosses etc to find something comparable later down the line.
1000005919.jpg

Last edited:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
It's been two weeks since I popped the last autoflower, so this week I popped a Ghost Toof x GLo.
1000005947.jpg

The BOG SourBluTooth are doing well. I expect them to really take off in the next couple of weeks.
1000005948.jpg

The clones have reached the bottom trellis, so they have been flipped to 12/12.
1000005949.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Flower room at day 16F. This is on "easy mode", small plants, no supplemental lighting, no CO2, no feedings. It's just water only with the Blumats. You can really notice the difference in stretch between the Chem91xOSD (left bed) and Dominion Diesel (the rest of them).
1000006060.jpg

It has been about six weeks since I trimmed these mother plants back to just a few growth tips. They could use a good trim and maybe even a root pruning to shorten them up.
1000006061.jpg

The BOG SourBluTooth are at about six weeks since I popped them. They have gotten about six nodes now. I'm going to sneak them into the flower room for the next three nights, then move them back into the veg room. Within a week of being put back into the veg room, they should show sex. The males will be tossed this round (I'm making Solo's Stash S1 seeds right now).
1000006062.jpg

This week I dropped a Grapey Walter x GLo for the perpetual auto SOG. I ran out of one-gallon pots and coco, so I need to run by the grow store today after work.
1000006063.jpg