What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Raygun's perpetrecircoco multi strain grow show

petemoss

Thanks for that info on FLB and FL+, raygun! Hope you just cut and pasted that, otherwise that's a lot of typing! I've been afraid to use more than one additive at a time. But seeing how you mix up all those goodies into an additive cocktail, looks like I have nothing to fear. I'm going to mix up a delicious nutrient potpourrie for my girls now..LOL.

raygun

Yet another harvest!

Yet another harvest!

Ok so I've harvested the 2 Shooting star clones #17 and #20 a few weeks ago and just pulled out the 4 shooting stars from seed. 2 of them seem to be exceptional and will be flowing the clones out again. The other two ended up very airy and super foxtailish and just not what I want.

I got a solid 1.5 oz from the SS#20 and just about 1oz from the SS#17.
These next seed plants I'll probably get no more than an oz from the best ones each and probably about .5oz from the other 2.

Here are some crappy picts of the 2 that I will be keeping. My rechargeable batteries no longer recharge...

This one is the SS#1 and gets an honorable mention for bud production with 3 nice arms of colas.
picture.php

View image in gallery
picture.php

View image in gallery

This one below is the SS#2 and my favorite so far. It has the most dense and full buds. It also had the thinest leaves of the batch so far and the sturdiest stems. I hope that the smoke is just as good.

Interesting to note that the citrus smell did not come out in any of these gals and they all stayed relitivily nonsmelly. I do get a slight skunky smell from them now that they have been in the dark for 48 hours.​

Up next is the sourbubble x [grapefruit x c99] and a SBBX #7 i believe. the sb x gc99 looks so nice I really need to get some picts of it for yall. Realy dense nugs, nice and frosty with a great smell. I can not wait to smoke her. I've been floating in the sky:abduct: with all this sativa herb that I'm really looking forwards to some body numbing medicine. :bongsmi:

passion

Hey man!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm haarvest....thats the best of all :D
I hope the weed will please you well :joint:

I will follow the next so please hurry up with pics :)

Keep it up!