What's new

RAW Rolling Papers . . . busted!

goingrey

I ask my wife to please pick up some zig zags from the headshop on the way home and she comes back with pink rolling papers from France. A fascinating world indeed
They look just like the pink Elements I bought a couple weeks ago sans the embossing, but those are fabriqué en Espagne.

Also bought some Rizla+ Natura a couple days ago. Really similar to the root of this "controversy", the RAW Organic Hemp. They don't say where the Rizlas are made, that's one way to prevent competitors suing you for misrepresenting where they are from I suppose hehe.

o.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
ive used pretty much every kind of paper.French Lights are better than zig zag.the worst are hemp papers.tastes like your rolling with a pot leaf.Hempire are the worst.never liked RAW.those prerolled CONES from Amsterdam are good but expensive.elements are decent.any rice paper is probably good.dont trust those clear plastic feeling cellulose papers.Club Modiano are considered by many to be the best.almost no ash if you take a paper and burn it.zig zag are ok but far from the best

shithawk420

Veteran
You can like whatever you want.but JOB has been around since 1898.they are thinner and taste better.ill never understand why some people like thicker papers.in what way are zig zag better? Have you tried French lights or is it just nostalgia?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can like whatever you want.but JOB has been around since 1898.they are thinner and taste better.ill never understand why some people like thicker papers.in what way are zig zag better? Have you tried French lights or is it just nostalgia?

Zigzag was founded in 1882, they have been around for 140 years lol. Zigzag makes some of the thinnest papers you can buy. Their product catalog is extensive. You do you don't worry about what others prefer. Try some zigzag ultra-thin.

Zig-Zag Ultra Thin papers combine thinness and strength for a premier, slow burning smoking experience. This translucent and lightweight smoking paper, made with a clear 100% raw natural gum Arabic, reflects over 100 years of rolling paper knowledge and unrivaled Zig-Zag craftsmanship.

Last edited:

goingrey

Thicker papers stay lit better, are easier to roll with, more inconspicuous.. Nice qualities when out and about

CannaLov

Bummer to hear about RAW, I've always been all about keeping it real with my smoking stuff. Any of you folks got some solid recommendations for brands that don't play games with their products?

goingrey

Bummer to hear about RAW, I've always been all about keeping it real with my smoking stuff. Any of you folks got some solid recommendations for brands that don't play games with their products?
How about Greengo? Had a pack once they were pretty good.

What about ocb? Does nobody use those? The Black ones?
Sure, they are fine. Comparable to Rizla Silver, Smoking Black, Elements...

acespicoli

What are Joker rolling papers made of?
The Joker Orange Rolling paper is a natural product that is made of a hemp and flax blend. Slow Burning Paper: The Joker Orange Rolling Papers burns very steadily, and this helps you enjoy the joint to its maximum capacity.

1696426136830.png

Always used these 1.25 size an most of the time rip em down so the paper makes one round and the glue just touches so as little paper as possible. Taste is better than a glass bowl, unless you clean it every use.
Much easier to hide a joint just eat it

This makes me wonder why isnt there a canna leaf paper or is it possible to roll flower in a wet leaf wrapper like the binder leaf on a tobacco cigar :thinking: of course it would have to be the huge indica fan leaves
aint trying that with no skinny leaf :ROFLMAO:

like others said sometimes, you just have to improvise cant remember what people said
about this causing alzheimers, been awhile...

leave some apple and never cut toward yourself, especially while blazed smh but..
Added value, eat the apple when finished... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

Is there anyone making premade cones similar to RAW, except with a paper like the Element?

I hate how the raw cones taste and smell, but I love the easy format of premade cones.

Latest posts

Latest posts