What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Raistlin's Room '08

R

Raistlin Majere

bait huh :muahaha:
i have grown many of those strains
PE is far above any i have ever tried as far as potency
get them sometime and see for yourself my friend

what teks do you use to grow them ?

Y

YwouldntI

dam raist this threads flyin yo three pages in one day,hehe nice try pimp but the whizzanator only comes in one size,my lady said it looked funny when i would be puttin it on cause it was small.its only a lil 5 incher LOL.12 incher id be in movies yo!!!
hahaha.
those ssh clones look kinda not too good yo hope she snaps outta it for you,the g a looks healthy though.get on makin that cloner asap yo it makes shit way easier, set it and forget it.peace bro -Y-

R

Raistlin Majere

yeah i hear ya on the movies LOL
did they take it as evedance LOL
Y do you use a EZ cloner too ?
or a homemade jobby

the GA is GOING to make !!!
think positive thoughts think positive thoughts

R

Raistlin Majere

well geuss what i am piss drunk :muahaha:
gonna go ramble a bit in chat
stir up some trouble and go to bed SOON

peace out

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
what teks do you use to grow them ?

PF Tek....

I get everything from Mushbox....

Organic PF Style Half Pint Substrate Jars is the way for me to go.

I had trouble for YEARS getting mushies to get rolling. It always broke down during the sterilization phase....I'd always get contaminates....and I erroneously thought that I had to go from agar in the petri dish....

Bullshit. I video I picked up online pretty much put it all into perspective....

Then I searched out the stuff I needed on the internet....and it was all pre-made. No Pressure cookers.....no crazy sterilization.....no creation of syringes...
These days it's really turnkey.

As far as the sterilization stuff I used to get all wrapped up about.....Now I just spray with Lysol...use an alcohol wipe and flame.....
Then I just use the syringes right into the pre-sterilized PF Style Half Pint Substrate jars......
Yes...sometimes I get some other funky crap..but I dispose of those jars.
Usually everything is cool...once the mycelium gets a firm hold nothing can knock it out.
The rest is simple.
The only problem is that the closet I used to incubate in...is now my flowering closet.
I have to find more room for my mushies. I ate the last of my stash about 3 months ago. One of my friends ate like 5 grams, stripped down completely...ran into the woods.......he came back like a day later saying that he had the most insane trip ever....he thought he was a lion or some other predator...and tried to take down a deer with his bear hands.
I can't say for certain that it was true or not....but he's a big scary mofo and the story was definitely funny.
Me....I just come around to the same realizations all the time....and they're reinforced. It's been awhile since I had a really "insightful" ephiphany from psychedelics....I probably burned that area of my brain out years ago.
Another thing that doesn't happen: I don't laugh hysterically like I used to when I tripped.....Mushies always made me laugh like crazy.....now I get dead serious with the giant cartoon pupils...
My wife freaks out....especially when I start hitting the tank. She hates the noise and never lets me forget that fact.
I have to wait for "headspace" when she's not around.....I also can't really be around people anymore when I do mushies.....
I used to hit shows, movies.....even drive around......nowadays I need the couch, tunes, bongs, tanks.....all kinds of stuff.

Y

YwouldntI

yeah bro i use the e-z cloner i got a 60 site only and it pumps clones out just as fast as i need em,i only lose the ones i chose to not keep the ones that roots are slower gotta go no space for bs in there i keep the fastes clones only,so if i put in 60 i'll keep them all cept like 2 or 3 slow pokes.

actualy bro the fuckers did take it as evidence.s.o.b's.
peace maing.

R

Raistlin Majere

techattack ~ thanks bro - i hope so too :wave:

accessndx ~ yeah i do the PF cakes in half pint jars too
popped them into fish tanks intill just within the year, thats when i did a bit or research on casing
i like casing !! more yeild same space and time involved

never had a problem with contam.
i smoke while i mix the jars, if some falls on the table/floor i just scoop it up and put it right in the jar
i steam them on the stove in a veggie steamer for one hour
the next day i shoot them up
i do wash my hands before this though, and i just do it fast and sure
never had a problem in all my years doing it

you can buy PF tek jars already made ? never knew that, i been using the same jars the whole time LOL

from your description it sounds like we are very similar to how we trip
when i need insight i just eat more cubies LOL
but nothing suprises me anymore, its like visiting a old friend i have known forever
these PE really get my mind going though and 4 grams is almost to much sometimes, fawking STRONG man

YwouldntI ~ i wouldnt need a 60 site lol but a 20-30 would do me good
i'll have to think on it some

---------------- can't sleep :badday:
but im gonna go try again lol the kids get up early no matter what
G-nite (again lol)

asher1er

Veteran
just stopping by n checking to see how shits going in here..keep the pics coming n i hope them ssh clones bounce back for you..could they have stayed TO wet? :joint: :joint:

hazy

Veteran
hey Raist, what's up? Man all this talk of shrooms has me remembering back in the day. Specially that Clapton concert, where we scored mushies off of some roving parking lot mushroom vendor.
Yeah, the good old days.

Oh, yeah, they have the POTM polls up finally. I saw You have one nominated, i'm going to go vote now.
Check out caligreen's Kush in the Feb. POTM poll.

R

Raistlin Majere

asher1er ~ yes they could have :spank:
i removed the perlite under them when i saw how damp they were
but still i have not had to add any water to them at all since i put them in

hazy ~ sounds like good times man :rasta: i have had good times at concerts like that too, only i was the roving parking lot mushroom vendor
:muahaha:
yeah i already voted for cali soon as the polls came up, gotta go and check them, see how everyone is doing

cocktail frank ~ yep i figgured that too bro, if i need more i'll be more properly prepared next time
got these overnight air mail and had to rush around to get the dome and shyt ready
i got RR now gonna give them a whirl

HEY HEY my man been gone for a few years but I am back in all of my glory! Just wanted to stop by and say Hola and I am back to surfing didnt get a chance to read your thread yet but I will from the start to catch back up! Glad to see all is copacetic bro you are one cool cat

R

Raistlin Majere

PHILLY :jump: proud to have you back brother :respect:
i just responded to your P.M.
you got a bit o reading if your going back to the start LOL
and what the hell does copacetic mean ?
bro you reading a dictionary on the move up :muahaha:

c-ya around the forums my man
and as always - KEEP IT GREEN !!!
:smoweed:

Last edited:
U

UBER21

lol....good chit guys.......philly u been missed brosky glad to have u back....raist keep those pics rolling in bud.....lol....

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Gonna throw this out here cuz everyone seems too stoned to respond at the "cannabis infirmary":

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1762505#post1762505

Please check out that link...lemme know what you think those spots are on my babies!

This thread is always hopping, lots of good folks with various experience. You don't have to post a response here, but please do send a PM.

Thanks in advance.

R

Raistlin Majere

thanks philly, i learn something new everyday :joint:

uber ~ :wave:

accessndx ~ sorry bro but i have no idea what it could be
i hope you get a answer here or in the hospital though
best of luck my friend

:rasta:

J

jipedestran

I am voting for you....

but I am a sucker for some of those macros.

peace
jip

J

jipedestran

two more comments.

what happened to those clones? they looked so good before. I think you have nothing to lose by lightly breaking off that soil and putting them in an ez cloner. but as endo said, not much luck. they are hurting. but the others look prime.

how is your build going?

I had no idea that there were that many strains of boomers.

peace
jip