What's new

R.I.P. Milo aka Big Buddha

Cuddles

RIP @bigbuddhaseeds

He made the papers in 2014:

not a very flattering article and the usual over the top usage (and negative) of adjectives and sales prices. Kinda typical for this type of paper. But what else can you expect from `the mail´, right?
:(

I was sad to hear this on insta yesterday, milo was one of the guys that blew up the UK canna scene more than anyone else in the noughties.

RIP brother

:ying:
Oh no. I didn’t know. Fuck man. He was so cool to listen to and man I love big Buddha seeds. Fuck. Gonna order a bunch now. Who knows what the future is of the company

Cuddles

I grew the cheese, legends gold, head cheeze and black cheese. Really my favorite breeder. This is very sad
you know, I never grew any seeds of his. Kept thinking ... someday I will..
This is yet another example that we should not take anything for granted and that our seed suppliers are also mere mortals.

And the question now is: who will keep his seed lines alive and even share them with others?

TheDarkStorm

Post #11 will explain some things. The big buddha seed and most of their strains dont have nothing to do with milo and those strains wont have no issues carrying on..
The Original Big Buddha Family Farms strains might not be maintained as that was milos company...not sure what will happen with that...and it just opened not long ago.
Rip Milo

you know, I never grew any seeds of his. Kept thinking ... someday I will..
This is yet another example that we should not take anything for granted and that our seed suppliers are also mere mortals.

And the question now is: who will keep his seed lines alive and even share them with others?
That’s my concern. I hope it’ll keep going on as he has smart business partners. I know that sometimes people start changing things…adding new genetics to stuff. I know I’m gonna order a bunch of packs here in the next few weeks. I really want to try the mac n cheese and the King Kong

Post #11 will explain some things. The big buddha seed and most of their strains dont have nothing to do with milo and those strains wont have no issues carrying on..
The Original Big Buddha Family Farms strains might not be maintained as that was milos company...not sure what will happen with that...and it just opened not long ago.
Rip Milo
Milo was very involved in the early days. His stamp is on a lot of the strains

luposolitario

hi to all,im have grow one time big buddha seeds tahoe og "ghodfather ,was real cool smoke...and the seeds in internet are legit now ? have read the reseller by spain,...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
When you want to support his Fam, buy from Original Big Buddha Family Farms, I know his fam and people close to him will keep that going in his legacy, not from Big Buddha seeds, thats just a white label seed company these days, and they did Milo dirty.

But no matter what cheese seeds you got grow them in his loving memory.

Greaselightning

Rip big buddha loved ur genetics peace

Attachments

• bb packs.jpg
    bb packs.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63

William76

Yea,if u want to support his family remember get them from big budha family farms,his new company,also I ran his cheesus (among others,and i have quite a few old packs left)strain and I will just say it was as smelly as the original cut(I'd say it smelled more but I don't want to start an argument,lol,), rip big budda.76

Latest posts

Latest posts