What's new

R.I.P. Milo aka Big Buddha

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Its with pain in my hart, i have to say my friend Milo, known to most as Big Buddha from the Cheese strain, has passed away.

He was always a good energie and big smile, never drama. Great companie. Happy for all the adventures we had worldwide brother.

May you rest in Peace.

IMG_20230503_170027_114.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Milo was a great contributor to our community and will be greatly missed. R.I.P. Milo

I know you mean well, but Milo wasnt part of that company for the last few years, his partner squeezed him out of that company, and left him hanging.

That why he started Big Buddha Family Farms, and we all helped and supported him on his comeback.

Altho not the time for drama, Andrew did Milo dirty, it hurt him a lot.

airplane

What _ Dam guess better get some of stian - so one can run a "pheno" hunt Hope the family will pick-up the business just like DJ Short (by son)

TheMan13

Veteran
I know you mean well, but Milo wasnt part of that company for the last few years, his partner squeezed him out of that company, and left him hanging.

That why he started Big Buddha Family Farms, and we all helped and supported him on his comeback.

Altho not the time for drama, Andrew did Milo dirty, it hurt him a lot.

Thanks for the 411, I was unaware.

BuckeyeGreen

I’ll always remember Milo from Urban Remo videos of old Cannabis Cups. Remo would always visit Milo’s booth every year, have a big smoke out and talk about all of his strains. He also had plenty of samples of each strain for show.
He was always very friendly, had a bunch of people dropping by to catch up and always seemed to be having a great time.
The last video I remember watching about Milo was Remo talking to him on the last day of the Cup. Milo was walking around with big fistfuls of joints and he was passing them out to whoever wanted some. He had a big smile on his face and he looked really happy.
Thanks for the memories Milo and for some great genetics. Happy Trails