What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Quote of the day...thread

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom"

William Wallace..Braveheart...

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush

How did no one like this guy??!!
all presidents suck imo but at least you could get a cheap laugh or too outta this guy.. :2cents:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I remember what Jon Stewart said on election night in '04... something along the lines of "This is a sad day for America, but a great day for comedians."

Indeed...

-s

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
A couple of great toasts...

A couple of great toasts...

An old, dear friend of mine stopped by my corner of the internets tonight and the conversation drifted to reminiscing about our drinkin' and show-goin' days with the punk-rockers in town. (Yes, I used to have an 8" 'hawk. What of it? :joint:)

We recalled a couple of our old toasts, which I thought I'd share:

Here's to you, and here's to me,
Best of friends we'll always be.
But if by chance we disagree...
Fuck you. I'll drink to me.

Here's to womens' kisses,
And whiskey amber-clear.
Not half as sweet as a woman's lips,
But a damned sight more sincere.

Oh, the good old days... :laughing:

-s

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
"Laziness is a secret ingredient that goes into failure. But it’s only kept a secret from the person who fails.”

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]God pours life into death and death into life without a drop being spilled. ~Author Unknown[/FONT]

yortbogey

Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. ~Dion Boucicault[/FONT]

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.

yortbogey

Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live. ~Nicolas de Chamfort[/FONT]