What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Quote of the day...thread

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
the guy that is above the dood with glasses has some killer polyester pants on.. Wow nice...peace.

sack

H

h^2 O

The bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it. You still don't believe you're a bad machine? To know yourself is to know God, my friend. The factory knows, that's why they put you here. You'll see... You'll find out... In time, you'll know
MIDNIGHT EXPRESS (the movie, it's crazy, wtach it)

sackoweed

Veteran
"The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck."

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
“What can I say, I happen to be an aficionado of the dive bar.” ~ Anthony Bourdain

madassimi

I'm for legalizing marijuana. Why pick on those drugs? Valium is legal. You just go to a doctor and get it and overdose on it - what's the difference? Prozac, all that stuff, so why not marijuana? Who cares? It's something that grows out of the ground - why not? Go smoke a head of cabbage. I don't care what you smoke. ~ Howard Stern

sackoweed

Veteran
Pity the man who inherits a million and isn't a millionaire.Here's what would be pitiful,if your income grew and you didn't.

This is the downfall of all that finally get more money in their lives..

sackoweed

Veteran
"We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Beleive in half of what you see and none of what you hear"

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
There must be somewhere out of here
Said the Joker to the Thief
There's too much confusion
I can't get no relief
- Bob Dylan

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]When one of my plants dies, I die a little inside, too. ~Linda Solegato[/FONT]

A

arcticsun

Quotes by Henrik Ibsen

A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.

A forest bird never wants a cage.

A man should never put on his best trousers when he goes out to battle for freedom and truth.

A minority may be right, and a majority is always wrong.

A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.

Castles in the air - they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build too.

Do not use that foreign word "ideals." We have that excellent native word "lies."

Do you know what we are those of us who count as pillars of society? We are society's tools, neither more nor less.

Don't use that foreign word "ideals." We have that excellent native word "lies."

Home life ceases to be free and beautiful as soon as it is founded on borrowing and debt.

I'm afraid for all those who'll have the bread snatched from their mouths by these machines. What business has science and capitalism got, bringing all these new inventions into the works, before society has produced a generation educated up to using them!

It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them make their experiments on journalists and politicians.

Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealed.

Marriage! Nothing else demands so much of a man.

Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth.

One of the qualities of liberty is that, as long as it is being striven after, it goes on expanding. Therefore, the man who stands in the midst of the struggle and says, "I have it," merely shows by doing so that he has just lost it.

One should never put on one's best trousers to go out to battle for freedom and truth.

People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.

Really to sin you have to be serious about it.

The devil is compromise.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush

JoJoDancer

For us, to live any other way is nuts. To us, those goody good people who work shitty jobs for bum paychecks and take the subway to work every day - and worry about their bills - are dead. I mean they are suckers. They had no balls. If we want something, we just took it. If anyone complained twice, they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again.

Latest posts

Latest posts