What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Questions for the Germans

V

vonforne

Hey guys, mien deutsch is nicht zu gut jetz so with that I will ask in english. I have had a package intercepted by Zoll today requesting a personal pick up. It was marked documents with no declaration or tariff ...........should my safe addy man go as requested or Annahme verweigert? They have listed three things on the Zool sheet.

Angabe der Warennummer nach dem Zolltariff
Angabe über Art und Inhalt der Sendung
Wertangabe (bei kostenloser liegerung bzw. bei Geschensendungen)

Is it legal in Germany to posses seeds and what are the charges for an auslander if in possession of seeds?

Thanks for any help in advance.

V

93|93

hi vonforne!

if there're seeds in the package, your mate shouldn't pick up the parcel, as (canna)seeds are illegal in germany.
have you just got an "invitation" to pick up the parcel at zoll, or will zoll send you the parcel (as for "annahme verweigert")?
if they'll send it - "annahme verweigert". if you are asked to pick it up - don't. just say em that you've never ordered somethin, nor are you awaiting mail/parcels from other countries, so that piece couldn't be yours.

edit: not the -possession- of seeds is illegal in germany (as I had written before), but the trade with seeds is, and so is also the "ordering of seeds". it could lead to a bust @ home of your mate.
cannaseeds are only illegal if you want to plant em :crazy: . however, you'll get in trouble 4 sure when zoll has checked the parcel and you want to pick it up.

Last edited:

Legalize-It

Hey Weeeedy:jump:

:fsu:...wir können deinen eintrag leider nicht sehn ! ..zumindest ich !:(.. ich konnte nur sehen das du heute den letzten eintrag bisher^^ verfasst hast! ;)..denke für dich sind sie ja dann sichtbar ..hehe ;)
wir "sehn" uuuuns :) ;)

mfg&legalize :rasta:
peaceee