What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

bigherb

Veteran

Sub24ox7

Gorgeous pictures 😍 👏

I love those fat calyx n stacked foxtails , looks like you did her justice. You got me drooling

Can you please share your experience of Taste / Aromas aswell as Effects

1luvbigherb
Dark, peppery, fine cigar, incense
Clear but slightly dreamy high.
That was the large calyx phenos I can’t remember for sure but the smaller calyxes pheno may have been more pine

bigherb

Veteran
That was the large calyx phenos I can’t remember for sure but the smaller calyxes pheno may have been more pine
⛪🔥🔥🔥Sounds delicious 😋, Dark /peppery / incense with those effects sounds like something I'd love in my jar

Thanks for Sharing, keep emm coming

Respect 🙏

1luvbigherb

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CB721337-4336-47D8-B7EA-A883A54ACD40.jpeg
EC1FD4D7-4257-4AC3-AD34-2AF770682F1D.jpeg
0CEC8712-4D6E-45FE-BCC3-616B35DBD7ED.jpeg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey sub! How did you flower the multi haze? I took cuts to sex and put them in 12/12 six weeks ago yesterday. One male showed at 4.5 weeks, but the other 4 plants haven't showed any sign.
Seems like it's will be a long flowering strain at 12/12, looking at 11/23 and 10/14 for the running thf future

Sub24ox7

@CannaRed
I never took cuts and should have. Those were all seed plants and I light dep them outside at 11/13. They were vegged at 18/6 for a long time first. I find that with these pure sats it’s best to veg a good bit until they are more mature then they go into flower more readily. When you go to flower to early they just stretch and take forever to start to bud.

Started them in February from seed inside at 18/6 then at mid May started taking them outside and back into dark at 11/13 they were done by sometime in August.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
@CannaRed
I never took cuts and should have. Those were all seed plants and I light dep them outside at 11/13. They were vegged at 18/6 for a long time first. I find that with these pure sats it’s best to veg a good bit until they are more mature then they go into flower more readily. When you go to flower to early they just stretch and take forever to start to bud.

Started them in February from seed inside at 18/6 then at mid May started taking them outside and back into dark at 11/13 they were done by sometime in August.
What size pots did you use?
I usually bloom in 3 gal pots of 70/30 coco and perlite mix. My bloom tents are set up with automatic watering system, but that only allows 1 plant per tent, (or 3 in one of my tents). I think I'm going to put these hazes in my bloom closet and hand water. That way I can put as many plants as I want.
I don't know if it's just in my head, but sativa's seem to also take longer to start blooming when they're in bigger pots. I might do a closer run in one gal pots, to try to keep the hazes shorter and easier to tame. Lol

Sub24ox7

I wasn’t concerned with them getting too big as I was just hauling them in and outside. They were in 2 and 3 gallon until they were rootbound. I then up potted to 15 gallon air pots and starting 11/13 immediately afterward. They all ended up around 7 foot tall. I have found you can limit stretch with sativas by letting them get rootbound start flowering them then up pot once bud set has started.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts