What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters
Wow paddi that is some nice looking herb there, I would have a hard time chopping those down, as they are the most gorgeous buds I have seen in a good while.... I really wish I could find that in Cali......
I hope you kept a cut for ever....
God bless

Last edited:

EnZee

ok im back guys!
i had a grow with 5 Purple Urkles... room never getting above 77f... as we all know, Urkle loves it chilly.

this grow was a sumnner grow, but all urkles colored up well...

one more than the others though, and has become my most deepest darkest Urk ive had to date.
im guessing she LOVED being infront of the A/C unit... what do you think?..

That is gorgeous brother Enzee... I have an Urkle Romulan Cross I growing right now and the middle 3 x 6 tray is directly in line with the purple rom's and they are Turning a beautiful purple starting with the undersides of the leaves..

BTW Your Urkle you have is a sweet looking plant and you really should keep her, especially if you plan on breeding..... IMHO.......
stay safe

EnZee

yours are looking great too!..

thanx for the compliments...
nah, im not into breeding.. just happen to know the right person at the right time, and got an Original Cali Cut of the Purple Urkle... had the same cut about 4 years now... i love her. never wanna lose her thats for sure ;)

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Great thread! I really love the purp strains. I've only rarely tried some and they were outdoor OR grown, so I think it might have been more temperature as the cause of the purpling than it was the genetics. Either way though, beautiful specimens.

I plan to grow out some purps some day, just not sure which ones yet. This thread has certainly given me some ideas! Keep em coming.

:joint:

techattack

techattack said:
Some godberry pics..

dsc00508zo5.jpg

dsc00511xw0.jpg

Tech.

Remember it? Hoping her to get purple and consummed. Stopped fertilizing now.

56days

46868god_-thumb.jpg

46868god.jpg

46868godberry_5_8sem.JPG

THAT SHIT LIKE the bud i see in those beautiful dreams of mine... Well grown cannabis is always a pleasure top see and enjoy in a fat Rice Paper with a good crutch in the end..LOL
Nice buds there Tech Attack

BTW is your screen name have anything to do with music bro? Sorry to go off topic, I just have been playin Minnimal Tech for a long time now and I love it...

Keep It Kronick Tech :respect: :D

hanfiking

tech is good but I listen to it mainly in the summer, autumn is more for jungle drum n bass and home made chinese food, hot baths, burple buds and playing on the console studying for exams hehe.

I think I am considering to buy a god berry now! that picture is sweet as, what does she smell like?
I don't have any pictures of mine right now but she has had her main cola chopped due to mold. far away she has a typical cannabis smell but up close she smells of coffee, maybe next time i will get a real good pheno, because her father came from a batch of plants that goes so dark purple in autumn its almost black, you can see it in my purple haye grow diary. its called purple erdbeer. black plant and coffee smelling would be a hit right?!

J

JeffSpicoli

paddi's pics are to die for! Such beautiful colors, you better have kept cuts of that girl?

Wow that Paki looks so dank, HOW did you come accross that masterpiece...
Txopín-Iruña...... You must love her,
:joint:
Kriptonite YO!
46271IMG_1528.JPG

46271IMG_1526.JPG

Purple Monkey Balls
46271IMG_1505.JPG

:wave: :wave:

bigherb

Veteran
i see clouds of grey buds that r white covered in thc that sparkle wen they hit the light i live in bright a sea of green that gleams in the night but i cant live my life without my purple girl.

big up to all,all stunning shots i lov that urkel n im dyin to try som dc aka monkey balls before i try monkey brains lol.that paki is a wet dream hope im still sleepin.but id kill for som real purple kush .

much thx to all for keepin those purple gems flowin

R

reefbreakerx

This thread contains the most beautiful plants I've ever seen.

I've always loved plants that were a colour other than green. I especially like a real deep blue/purple.

Hopefully one day I'll finally get my hands on some 'coloured' plants'. I've never been lucky enough to have come across any purples/pinks/reds, the closest I came was some Northern Lights that had a blue tinge to it.

Great thread, I really enjoyed sitting here going through the posts :)

Well............... ReefBreakerX............... Here ya go some more::::::::::
I am a color Connoisseur as well, Flava is a must in my world here.....
46271IMG_1775.JPG

46271IMG_1774.JPG

46271IMG_1763.JPG

46271IMG_1761.JPG

UrkleRomulanmadeoffspring