What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

bio-forte

Purple Jonny x AK47

Purple Jonny x AK47

Got this one from a friend. No idea of the purple Jonny genetics though. Made for a nice plant.

I might have to take my vote and comment back. I've got the frostiest most purple plant I have ever grown going right now and she's looking/smellin like some dank ass herb. the underside of her leafs are very dark purple. she is 6.5 weeks into flower

JOI's God Bud

Last edited:
G

SamarianFarmer said:
has anybody heard of pure sativa strains from colombia?
Are you kidding? Of course we have. Welcome to IC Mag. I don't think we have many people from colombia here but your weed is legendary.

About six months ago,I purchased some Purple Haze 2k7 untested seeds from Seedbay.

Description: Mr. Nice SuperSilverHaze(female) crossed with a DJ Short Blueberry(male).

Will pop them this spring and see if we get some purple colors.

la mano negra

Hola
Nepalese hybrid

6048jotake7.jpg

6048jotake4.jpg

6048jotake1.jpg

6048jotake2.jpg

Bye

hanfiking

Sammet sure everyone has lots of purple pot but, we're all only just coming out of the winter icmag break :p as la mano negra has proven there is lots to come in the early year keep it coming everybody I will put new pics up soon too :)

bigherb

Veteran
anyone familiar with old time moon shine from dj short .care too elaborate.looks like purple madness

apples

beautiful plants!

I have nothin against green but the plants with pinks, blues and purples make me drool

hanfiking

wow old toker that is a sweet... whatever it is but it looks beautiful!! fluffy little furry purple very nice.
Well everyone its going to get busy now with spring just outside knocking at the door, decisions decisions decisions what seeds to go with outside, what seeds to go with inside ,shall I do a grow diary or not?!?!?!?
for all of you who viewed my purple haze grow thread it was a total success, unfortunately about 10 seeds didn't survive and I lost one under the bed but the good news is that I now have 194 healthy F2 purple haze seeds.

oldtoker

i started my seeds last week,,,,,.... 194 f2 purple haze what its mix? have fun with that shit . just to let u know the purple n the stuff i have is genetic it was about 90 degrees out when i took the pics and all flowering they were kept within 10 degrees of 70 to make fattest buds. does the purple haze have uncontrolible growth>?

hanfiking

lol yeah the haze was a "bitch" to grow stretching like mad, there is no mix. It is a pure strain from back in the 80s. I just call it F2 cause it's my second generation batch! I have the full grow diary in the link in my signature.

tehsmoker

nobody else reppin Mazar??

nobody else reppin Mazar??

not a single bud on this plant had even the slightest hint of green to it. From a PNW clone~

hanfiking

Right everyone a new year kind of, well day 70 into the year anyway. Spring is round the corner. in the grow room I have: 2 purple Erdbeer, 2 purple widow, and 2 blue mystic. 3 of the seedlings from my first run up died because I accidentally burned them by watering them with nutes for my other plants. oh well next plants on the go! hopefully some positive updates will ensue.

hanfiking

24/7 Veg Purple Erdbeer

24/7 Veg Purple Erdbeer

2 new purple erdbeers on the grow:

:ying:

And this is what I got from the oldtimers haze, the picture speaks for itself.

hanfiking

That to me looks like what a perfect cannabis plant should look like. The leaf shape, the node spaces, the colours, that deep purple! La Mano Negra it would be a crime not to show the results of that Purple Nepalese Indica! Keep us updated!