What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What happened to Chilled LED?

Steve rogers

I know they started producing a new light, only filled a few orders, then were forced to move for some reason. Now the website appears down and I can't find the insta account. I have a x6 and it's doing great. I wish I could get another. Does any one know why they stopped producing lights and were never able to come back?

Charles Dankens

I know they started producing a new light, only filled a few orders, then were forced to move for some reason. Now the website appears down and I can't find the insta account. I have a x6 and it's doing great. I wish I could get another. Does any one know why they stopped producing lights and were never able to come back?
Ive got x3 in a 2x4, doing pretty good. I had a problem w my potentiometer and i contacted them but didnt hear back. Bought a sturdier version on ebay all good. 10-8-banana-pepper.gif

Steve rogers

Ive got x3 in a 2x4, doing pretty good. I had a problem w my potentiometer and i contacted them but didnt hear back. Bought a sturdier version on ebay all good. View attachment 19082824
I had the same problem and they did send me a new one. I wonder if they got screwed somehow in the workings of their new light and getting parts. It seemed like it all went down hill when they released the new light.

Rocket Soul

I had the same problem and they did send me a new one. I wonder if they got screwed somehow in the workings of their new light and getting parts. It seemed like it all went down hill when they released the new light.
This is the way of many lighting companies. Cant help but to notice that it seems like they grew faster than the interest in grow lights. When Growmau5 left it seems like the lights were just clones of other designs. I like their first lights best with separate channels best tbh. Smaller market obviously but maybe less crowded. Business decisions are not always easy, but it seems like small and lean with a good 2 way contact with real growers would be better.

Latest posts

Latest posts