What's new

Pure Blend Pro Info

Just mixing ideas with a touch of PBP, it seems that some other things make the TDS go wild!

Just some starter fluid~

Maybe some gun oil, in the room for the sweet aroma~ It seems to really wake up the hood, having some dirt shot~

Not always sure when I get my green wood chest or maybe cast iron!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Cal mag is not organic.

I've heard this before and I'm using the Organicare OMRI Listed Calplex and it's great! From what I read on the bottles this new line they call Organicare is kinda bullshit they just changed the formula a bit and instead of Seabird Guano it's Composted Poultry Liter and the Grow Bloom Boost setup is pretty much PBP Grow Bloom and Liquid Karma so I'm not sure how much more organic if at all it is compared to PBP. I can say that it's given me the healthiest group of plants I've grown and at 10ml per gal and then following the bottles for the additives the PH is PERFECT with tap water! I'm using the whole line at the moment and the additives are REALLY GOOD!!!!

Check out these Super Silver Haze ladies that were using FloraNova and Floralicious Plus
picture.php

these were week 5
picture.php

here's week 7

Now look at this SSH that was flowered at the same height as those girls and grown in the same coco mix but using the Organicare line for the first time, kinda burned her in the last few weeks but fixed it... this is also week 7 look at the difference in size!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

see what I mean?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'm using PBP now with my new 400w HPS DR80 Air Pot grow and I'm in week 2 about to be starting week 3 of flower. My question is what bloom boosters or flower hardener's do you guys use with PBP??? A fellow IC member convinced me to switch from Flora Nova saying I'll get the same if not better yields and the flavor and aroma with be much better which I believed after I got my tester set of Organicare Grow Bloom Boost and additives all of them... I have a full qt bottle of Kool Bloom 0-10-10, Humboldt Nutrients Ginormous 0-18-16, Humboldt Nutrients 100% Pure Organic Bliss- Deuce Deuce 0-0-22.... I've been thinking lately about the DD being a good idea possibly since there is all this info Advanced Nutrients has about too much Phosphorus being in nutes and the buds really want more Potassium to swell up how we want. What do you all think of that? I tried it out on 2 of my Thunder Goo gal's a while back and for how short they were they got pretty fucking fat but I didn't take pics unfortunately so again any thoughts and help would be mucho appreciated!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I switched to PBP for this last grow and LOVE IT.

I use PBP (Grow and Bloom), Liquid Karma, Cal Mag, Sweet and Hydroplex.

My PPM is like 2300, but my plants don't seem to give a shit so neither do I.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using PBP now with my new 400w HPS DR80 Air Pot grow and I'm in week 2 about to be starting week 3 of flower. My question is what bloom boosters or flower hardener's do you guys use with PBP??? A fellow IC member convinced me to switch from Flora Nova saying I'll get the same if not better yields and the flavor and aroma with be much better which I believed after I got my tester set of Organicare Grow Bloom Boost and additives all of them... I have a full qt bottle of Kool Bloom 0-10-10, Humboldt Nutrients Ginormous 0-18-16, Humboldt Nutrients 100% Pure Organic Bliss- Deuce Deuce 0-0-22.... I've been thinking lately about the DD being a good idea possibly since there is all this info Advanced Nutrients has about too much Phosphorus being in nutes and the buds really want more Potassium to swell up how we want. What do you all think of that? I tried it out on 2 of my Thunder Goo gal's a while back and for how short they were they got pretty fucking fat but I didn't take pics unfortunately so again any thoughts and help would be mucho appreciated!

Im using Hydroplex from Botanicare and love it.

G

Thundurkel, the Kool Bloom works very well with the pbp line. Had found good results with the both the kool bloom and hydroplex. Seem to prefer the kool bloom over the hydroplex, however there is new formula for hydroplex. The new formula look just right! Still new so no real data as of yet, but the new recipe look very good.

New recipe Hydroplex 0-10-6 Bloom Maximizer for hydrogardens, coco, and soil. Incorporating a special addition of amino acids and trace minerals.

Derived From: potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium borate, magnesium sulfate, calcium nitrate, ferric nitrate, manganese sulfate, ammonium molybate, zinc sulfate, hydrolysates, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, pyidoxine, glycine, alanine, valine, levcine, thereoine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, lysine, arginine, histdine, cysteine, cysteine methioine, proline, phenuylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan.

Not so sure about how relevant my information is in the organic hydro forum, just try to help and lend advice.

F_T_P!

I have been using PBP for about 6 years, I use only PBP-B, no PBP-G at all. I supplement with Liquid K+ in seed, clone and veg, none in bloom. I use Hydroplex also from Botanicare in bloom. However I get great results using ONLY PBP-B. I don't find the need for many supplements and you dont need to run at full strength either.

So I'm gonna be trying some PBP bloom for my next grow(dwc). I use calmag and RO water. I've been looking into Atami's Bloombastic for my booster. Do I want to use liquid karma and sweet too? Maybe even a small amount of liquid budswel for the hell of it?maybe not? Any help would be great!

personally I like to KISS. I use Liquid Karma in clone/seedling and veg, none in bloom. I use a bloom booster, I use Hydroplex because it is from the same company as PBP. You can really take your pick. Just go EASY with it :)

osoloco69

PBP is NOT organic!! WTF are all of these posts about a chemmy nute doing in the organic forum?? I could understand if this was talk about PB, but not PBP. I guess charcoal is what these people are hoping to produce...

dmt

Veteran
for all the organic herb ive grown. metanaturals 3 part, igauna juice and mother earth tea from a.n. super tea gave the best overall results, especially taste and look.

i notice the pb to finish not as sweet. as of late ive added humic and fulvic acid to my mix and noticed a big difference in look and sweetness, d

luvtogrow

Interesting read, i've had great success using pbpsoil,100% organic or not. I've seen metanaturals mentioned and recommended and should report that the state of Oregon certifies all "organic" fertilizers and posts the lab analysis on their website. Metanaturals tested with urea for nitrogen. Bad on metanaturals!!!! Who pissed in the metanaturals. I have used meta and it was good.

Think Green

I just started using pbp bloom for 12/12. I run dwc buckets, single style. Switched from gh nutes. I'd like to see some pics of some 12/12 runs with pbp bloom & calmag+...
:joint:

TG

maryanne3087

Does anyone have any info on how they make PBP or have success with their own DIY hydro organic fertilizers? Stuff with significant NPK values.

Burt

Veteran
i just use the veg in flower with more P from guanos or the great organic HPK bud booster-watch the buildup of guanos though-can lead to shitty taste if overdone
using organic molasses will really help cal/mag and is a food source for the microherd-you using a myco product on the rootzone upon transplant to flowering container? you should
my ladies have never smelled as good as this run
what did i do differently? i added fulvics twice a week during flowering
growing in coco

Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
PBP is organic, it's funny when someone posts not understanding chemistry. Acids are salts, most of your nutrient solution is in acid form. If it's water soluable it's an acid, bases don't dissolve in water because water is polar and bases are non-polarized. It bothers me when someone posts that TDS can't read PBP if it;s trully organic. Tests the PH, it's and acid so ya it has salts!

Easy7

Veteran
I was wrong, salts are formed when acids and bases interact and cancel eachother out. Salts form when any fert ph is brought up or down. So TDS doesn't measure just salts but any substance.

LostTribe

Premium user
so what is the recommended feeding schedule everyone is using these days....

ro
calmg 5ml
PBP bloom 15ml
silica blast 2ml
hydroplex( never used this until last try what is the level recommended?)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts