What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Punto rojo selection and repro

right

I'm trying to Crack some of these right now, sadly I don't think that I'm going to have any luck.

right

Cannabiogen bea
20240830_175145.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Following with great interest as I believe you sent me a package of these seeds 🙏 ( not the x of my strain you run I thought you sent me)

IndicaFarmer

would have loved to have seen the final results of these beauties, these plants, even if they were not 100 percent pure are amazingly NLD in structure. Truly stunners all around. I hope you are able to sell or trade a great deal of those golden genetics into the canna community. We all need to stick together and share the best to keep this culture alive and thriving!

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
No luck with these. 😥
I'm bumbed , they were my favorite back in high school. My other packs were lost in a move across the country
In case you haven't seen it, you still have time...

right

In case you haven't seen it, you still have time...

Do you ship to the US ?

OldCoolSativa

Colombian sativas at 13 weeks

I still have all seven Colombians in the tent at 13 weeks, and they still need at least another month to finish. Four are PR13 F2s I made from last year's seed and three are puntodorado BX from seeds I made a couple years ago. The puntodorado BX is a keeper punto rojo I found several years ago crossed to pollen from a male Colombian gold plant grown in 2019 from seed collected and frozen in 2019; F1s from that pairing were then pollinated with leftover pollen from the 1978 Colombian gold in 2020. So puntodorado BX is 75% 1978 Colombian gold and 25% are more recent punto rojo stock collected in Colombia in ~2015. The puntodorado BX are incredibly slow to flower compared to the PR13 F2s, and they're much faster than the five haze plants that share the tent.

Let's start with the PR13 F2s...

PR13 F2 - feral pheno
This plant isn't going to yield much but I think it could be really good herb. It would be about 9 feet tall in a 3.5-gallon pot if I hadn't trained it. Unique aromas compared to the others.
092024 PR13 F2 feral.jpg

092024 PR13 F2 feral cola.jpg

092024 PR13 F2 feral cola2.jpg

PR13 F2 - pheno a
This one is also a monster that had to be trained sideways. It has wider leaves than the feral pheno and a lower calyx/leaf ratio. The calyxes on this one are tiny; terrible for commercial production but I don't care about that - I seek quality of effect. It'll be interesting to see how she smokes.
092024 PR13 F2 a.jpg

092024 PR13 F2 a cola.jpg

PR13 F2 - pheno b
This one is also 8+ feet tall but it didn't need training. It grew above the top of the lights which is why the main cola is so sparse up top. This one is also pretty leafy.
092024 PR13 F2 b.jpg

092024 PR13 F2 b cola.jpg

PR13 F2 - pheno c
This is the shortest and more manageable pheno of the PR13 F2s, and it'll probably be the first to finish around 17-18 weeks.
092024 PR13 F2 c.jpg

092024 PR13 F2 c cola.jpg

Attachments

• 092024 PR13 F2 b cola.jpg
    092024 PR13 F2 b cola.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 1

OldCoolSativa

Here are the puntodorado BX plants in the main tent. It's readily apparent that these plants are probably a month slower than the punto rojo F2s; I'm thinking 20 weeks minimum to finish. It's not been easy to keep them happy - they seems to get wet feet and claws up their leaves easily. I didn't bother with cola photos because the buds are still so tiny and because these plants turned into huge monsters that grew above the lights. It also looks like I didn't get a pic of the third one in the tent. I'd call this a viney plant structure, and that's usually a good thing with landrace sativas.

Puntodorado #1 BX plants
092024 PD1 BX a.jpg

092024 PD1 BX b.jpg