What's new

Psycho Diesel

JGP

Here she is week 5 on 5ml per litre OT bloom.
picture.php

S

speedemon

Looking lovely mate :) Not long now until you will be smoking her, then I want a full smoke report just in case anybody asks for it ;)

JGP

Thanks for the kind words people :) speedemon I'll do my best on a smoke report in january sometime.

C

ChemFrog

I believe LLP obtained the Sour d & Psycho cut of JHoover in 09?

accidental pollen of the sd hit the psyco and LLP found a few beans and popped them?? thats as far as i know?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Jah got the Original Diesel cut off DNA and brought it back from dam in a coke can, LLP made Psycho Diesel when the Original Diesel hermed and pollinated his Psychosis cut.

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Jah got the Original Diesel cut off DNA and brought it back from dam in a coke can, LLP made Psycho Diesel when the Original Diesel hermed and pollinated his Psychosis cut.

Peace

you saying its the DNA cut that pollinated the psychosis

not heard a great deal of info on psycho d but I like it got a few in flower now

peace

C

ChemFrog

Sum info is on rollitup

I believe JH bought back the cut in a Evian bottle lol not a coke can lmfao, check his sd thread on thcf.

The DnA Sour Diesel aka Original Diesel cut from Cali hermi pollen hit the Psychosis LLp had and he ended up with a few seeds and he found this Psychodiesel pheno, this was a accidental cross but a good one.

I know jh has passed this sd cut through out the uk so im sure sumone who has the Psyco and dna sd can recreate this cross using CS?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks I never really looked into which sour d it was

all I know is psycho d is a good allrounder solid yields of dank in under 10wk I ditched psychosis in favour of psycho d IMO it's better

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I believe JH bought back the cut in a Evian bottle lol not a coke can lmfao, check his sd thread on thcf.

Ah, Evian bottle was it, knew it was some genius smuggling technique involving a drinks vessel!

Jah's an absolute legend in my opinion and gets mad respect from me for bringing that cut back and passing it about, not to mention the other ni e cuts he's made available in the past.

I understood Original Diesel to have been quite tightly hoarded at one point so bigup Jah for his efforts, glad to see it doing the rounds on our shores.

Chemfrog you're right - maybe an even better pheno can be found.

Peace

C

ChemFrog

Ah, Evian bottle was it, knew it was some genius smuggling technique involving a drinks vessel!

Jah's an absolute legend in my opinion and gets mad respect from me for bringing that cut back and passing it about, not to mention the other ni e cuts he's made available in the past.

I understood Original Diesel to have been quite tightly hoarded at one point so bigup Jah for his efforts, glad to see it doing the rounds on our shores.

Chemfrog you're right - maybe an even better pheno can be found.

Peace

Maybe a better pheno can be found, but sumone needs to recreate what LLP did!

Where is LLP these days? i got plenty of CS in my fridge if you can find him lol

JGP

Switched over to 9 on 15 off to get her to finish a bit quicker, also on plain water for the last couple waterings, she's coming down in a few days time.

picture.php
picture.php

thcglory

Love the pics especially the first. :yes:
So strong... The other one,Psycho berry,made me numb when i first smoked the stuff!