What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Project 2025 ?

audiohi

Veteran
I don't understand, Project 2025 was a paper/proposal written and sponsored by the ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation think tank, which is not affiliated with any government or political party. It's just a wish list of what a bunch of crackpots would like to see. In fact, it's proposals have been disavoweled by donald trump a long time ago and do not resemble any of his published campaign objectives.

Yet it keeps popping up in the mainstream news and Democratic PR as still being associated with him.

My question is, why are the Dems resorting to publishing fake/debunked news, can't they win the election with their humongous give-away program to everyone? I heard $17 trillion reparrations for Black folks alone?

Does Kamala really need to keep pushing the Project 2025 BS?
Has anyone actually been to the Heritage Foundation website?

Have you been to the Heritage Foundation's website??

yes, I have, out of curiosity.

But I also listened to Kamala's first speech after her nomination and couldn't help but notice the sign (addition) on her podium which read "Trumps Project 2025", which seems to be 'misinformation' as it's not trumps Project 2025, it's the Heritage Foundations Project 2025.

Big difference and false advertising designed to spread fear and BS as far as I can see.

trump disavoweled the Heritage Foundations Project 2025, end of story!

lol, it certainly is, was just thinking of Zeez's Project 2025 poster with trumps picture on it trying to tie him to the agenda which he has already disavowed (which I'm sure Zeez is well aware of!)

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-le7896pld0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-h7mgv6pld0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-2epag6pld0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-ylx34fold0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-8we7ddold0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-r9efq6pld0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-m2lqd8pld0ld1.jpg

donald-trumps-project-2025-v0-7w6ulyold0ld1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts