What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pre 95 Sensi Star

I ve never ran the Joti sensi star. I ve ran paradise seeds s1’s. They re okay, these AK BB are unique. I found some that have this weird bubblegum thing going on. I found one pheno so far that is frosty as the artic. Its pretty rad!

Naw man ur fine... u wouldn't be interested in trading me a pack would u... how do I find thar cats beans brother and I'll check him out... is that sensi star from Jordan of the islands any good... I can't tell if it's the pre 95 or something newer... probably the newer 1... idk... man that 95 is hard to find... I really appreciate u for replying and I apologize it took me so long to respond... I hardly get on here anymore... but imma start being more social here instead of going to discord... to many immature kids there that think they know everything and the truth is they don't know much tbh... thx brother for the conversation and the advice... it means a lot and I appreciate it respectfully my friend... ✌️
Here you go man. He has some Sensi Star preservation project gear. Those are the f2’s. Enjoy man!