What's new

Pothead Pets Stealing Stash

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Figured I'd start a thread to honor those pothead pets that specialize in reducing stash.

I'll kick us off with what my dog just pulled. A whole giant cannacookie off my plate! He loves his edibles. Wouldn't eat the dough, skipped right past the regular cookies, and snagged my canna cookie! :spank:

Not the first time either. His last journey into edibles, also his first, was when he discovered an unattended BATCH of canna brownies, and ate the entire thing. :nono: He was fucked up for days. It was quite hilarious. My pothead nephew proclaimed "You're my hero, dogsname" :bashhead:

Anyone else got a furry little pot seeking missle?

kurlyq2g

My kitty cat loves to eat seedlings.. BAD KITTY.

He can smell when i come home with herb, and follows me around untill i smoke him out.

Stoned kitty

G

I had a chocolate lab a few years ago that would steal buds and whole bags of the coffee table all the time.

When someone pulled out a pipe or a bong he was their new best friend. That dog could take more hits than any hardcore stoner I've ever met. He even out smoked my friend 1 night. LMAO.

RIP Chuck Dad loves you
GCG

NiteTiger

Veteran
A photo of the offender immediately after the crime.

We'll check back on him in a few hours, see how he's doing after things have worked through his digestive tract :wink: :biglaugh:

5121potdogbefore.jpg

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Veteran
And yes, that cat is stoned out of his furry little brain :D

Must have been an indica, he's laundry locked :biglaugh:

Orangecrush

What kind of dog is that you have NiteTiger? I used to have a Chesapeake retriever, but she passed away in 05. Decided to hold off on getting a new dog and now I really want one. House just isn't the same without a dog running around. I've been looking at Australian shepherds right now actually.

NiteTiger

Veteran
He's a boxer lab mix from the local humane society, and my best bud. Where ever I am, you can bet he's just a few feet away :D

tngreen

Veteran
very cute dog NiteTiger! bet he makes you think twice of where you leave stuff lyin around haha! my dog doesn't like weed much, i think it freaks her out. whenever we are smoking, she usually goes in the other room haha. guess she got too high one time.

C_Q

LOL! I love this thread, the pets look sooo nice!! I love both cats & dogs. The white cat here looks stunning. Always liked clean white coats like that =). Your pooch lookes something else too NiteTiger. I bet he's real friendly and likes to be petted. =)

I actually have kinda the opposite story. Whenever I would break out the herb & the pipe, our family pit would look at me with fear in his eyes, and he would back away slowly, walking backwards lol, and would eventually duck around a corner and then peek around to see if I was still up to it hehehe.

NiteTiger

Veteran
tngreen said:
very cute dog NiteTiger! bet he makes you think twice of where you leave stuff lyin around haha! my dog doesn't like weed much, i think it freaks her out. whenever we are smoking, she usually goes in the other room haha. guess she got too high one time.

Actually, regular bud he's not too interested in. He'll come chill with me when I'm smoking occasionally, but he loves his edibles. He sees the sack on the counter near a mixing bowl, and he's stuck to me like glue :biglaugh:

L

Lune TNS

Back when I first got my dog, he has a pretty "mind opening" experience. I was walking out the front door, and some tinfoil that contained 5 tiny pieces of paper somehow fell down to the ground. This little bastard ran right over and gobbled it up before I could snatch it back. You guys have no idea how horrible I felt when this happened, he still pulled through and wasn't all that fussy, but still no animal deserves that. This was 2 summers ago, as of right now he's the finest dog I've ever owned, so Im glad it didn't mess him up.

Here's a picture of my boy back when he was tiny. He's the one in the middle with the dark face.
mail-1.jpg

Last edited:
G

haha, right on NT.....

my doggie has an acquired taste for the fresh growing tips of plants and he also enjoys trich covered stems that i break the bud from. im sure he would eat the buds if i let him but i have an acquired taste for those :rasta:

NiteTiger

Veteran
Now, at about 1.5 hours in, he seems to be a bit unsteady on his feet...

Pics to follow

TaxiBoy

Thank God not all pets are total stoners...

If so, I would have lost a lot more over the years! Of our pack of 5 dogs and cats, only our juvenile Doxie/Chihuahua mix schemes to rip off our stash. He's been known to hop up on the coffee table and eat anything not secured in a jar. One time last fall he ate a bud that had to have been a good 12-14 grams and was completely wrecked for 3 days! Thankfully, our vet smokes so we were able to have him looked at without fear of LEO involvement.

G

For some reason every pet I've ever owned was averse to the smoke. Cats and dogs that I've owned and currently own would flee the scene of any pot, even good stuff. Some of them didn't seem to care, but most of them actively hated it.

I used to smoke a gerbil of my wife's up, these guys usually have a lifespan of about a year according to my wife (might have been a hampster). I used to smoke out this guys aquarium all the time, and he lived to the ripe old age of three. I don't think it's coincidence.

NorCalChron

I just had to share this one haha. Typical stoner cat, stares into space for hours at a time. Luckily she isn't too fond of the plants but she loves a good joint.

:kitty:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i have a dealer who's lil sausage deutch hound was at otal pot head, i was told stories of lb's & lbs' of bags that were ripped into by his jaws, this lil critter had a feast of bud cuz my dealefr friend would just throw hima nug really fast and lil pete would snap it quick fast lol...the cutest lil bugger(when it was his weed he ate, but when it was mines..not funny or cute)....loved to get snouth shot guns..would just sit there..patiently awaiting them..but he loved eating it..i made the mistake a couple of times leaving my sack on the counter(for a split second un attended)..or leavin bud near by to roll up and turn around....all you see is a dog leaving the scene..if you see the dog walking away from us at anytime uknow he did something bad cuz usually hes allover us!! he was pretty fast too i caught him somet imes..other times he was jsut let go cuz lets face it..who wants a slobby nugg from amouth that has licked places i dare not mention!!!! damn you PEEEETEEEEEEEY!!!! WRATH YOU!!! YOU CUTE DEPRAVED LUNATIC!!!!

Last edited: