What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have one, tho its not as worked as the ones above.

dLh2t.jpg

Really smooth piece and one of my favorites to hit.

Super easy to clean, dunno what you're on about S4L.

WaywardBob

oh lol my bad, theres a glass thread? i dint see it anywhere.

thinking about picking up that 12 hole bub from aqua but 900$ seems at least 100 too steep. i might cave tho hahaha. i mean, if i throw 900 down i wouldnt mind just going all out and spending 2-3x that and getting it worked to death :D

if and when i do get one of these sick bings, ill post some pics for sure

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Looks like Aqua Lab has a couple of Dizzle pieces in stock...

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/nate-dizzle.html

Perhaps instead of binning the thread, it could simply be moved to the ALT forum :D

sick bongs......

but whats up with aqualabs prices on bongs? double the prices on the Toro's and Hops, didn't get any further in, dont like the feeling of them raping me......

btw, i would advise stay away from any HOPS products, that mutherfucker ripped me off.....

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sick bongs......

but whats up with aqualabs prices on bongs? double the prices on the Toro's and Hops, didn't get any further in, dont like the feeling of them raping me......

btw, i would advise stay away from any HOPS products, that mutherfucker ripped me off.....

I find their prices are similar to the asking price for the same glass in a shop, assuming you have one nearby with a similar selection.

Most shops will come down 10-20% or more off the marked price though, especially for repeat customers.

I've not seen anything close to a 2x markup though.

wtf how would you even clean that thing! id have to shrink a team of midgets with a ray gun and have them invade the chambers with pipe cleaners.

D

danimarie193

sick bongs......

How did he rip you off? I have alot of glass and his is one of my favs!

D

danimarie193

I think its ok to post this fullmeltglass.com that is bubbleman's website. Check out the Nate Dizzle and bubbleman roors.

Old Bong! what do you have?

Old Bong! what do you have?

I have this old bong. Not sure how long? 20 years for sure.

GD

Attachments

• bong 004.jpg
    bong 004.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 28
  • bong 005.jpg
    bong 005.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 19
  • bong 006.jpg
    bong 006.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 25

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's a piece that was given to me and my wife by a 60-something-year old woman. She said she had had it for 40+ years!.... We've never smoked out of it, but it looks killer on a shelf...

picture.php

picture.php

R

RedRain

Puff's double bubbler

breaking her in with some bubble...little glass screens of course

i only smoke with the beee line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts