What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
just going by what i see, and you can see the us tubes downstems and diffy's are cheap quality you can see it with your eyes......get mr puffy in here and I'll tell him too........form the lack of quality and style you can see leads me to belive that mr puff is outsourcing the downstems and diffys while he concentrates on the tubes.......They are thick and well made tubes........and they or most any way have a giant us tubes logo..........I own a sheldon now Ive smoked out of a us tubes.......the hits are both good I would say the sheldon has less drag and a little smother........just my opnion not ment to diss anything or anyone

G

Guest3498

So they have people who are licensed to blow scientific glass blow the tubes, and then outsource the downstems from china, eh? Thanks for sharing...

I aint dissing the sheldon black stuff, but the only bad thing is having a BIG sheldon black logo on every piece of glass!

I asked a SB rep why all the logos and etchings, they said they do that for identification, so you can make sure you arent buying counterfeits.

D

danimarie193

I asked a SB rep why all the logos and etchings, they said they do that for identification, so you can make sure you arent buying counterfeits.

Does it really matter if his name is on the side? I dont understand what all the fuss is about the glass hits great end of story.

D

danimarie193

I understand I just dont see why people want to bitch about a logo. Not saying you were bitching but other people. Yes that is her from We Own The Night.

Tako

ICMag Donor
80x9mm

80x9mm

Though you might like to see my 80mm x 9mm x 20 " tall Rasta Fade water tube. Its massive, the bottom can seems as big as a milk jug. It weighs about 9lbs with no water. All Borocilicate and made in WA. baby! Thanks -Tako

IMG_3723.jpg

THC4SIM

That's a serious thick heavy piece!!!!!!

more chance of damaging the floor than the bong if dropped! lol

nice piece!

what, more glass!?!?!

wine glass bubbler
Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

one hitters
Picture081.jpg

Picture086.jpg

group pic
Picture089-1.jpg

all of these pictured above were blown by a buddy of mine in SA.

these were blown by same guy, but were never mine :/

the spider pipe
spider.jpg

butterfly one hitter w/ stand
dragonfly.jpg

dragonfly2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.