What's new

Post your Pets!

Dime

I used to raise shepherds and maybe discuss with your vet for Meloxicam ,it works wonders if he can take it.I had male and he couldn't move his back end and dragged it using only his front legs like he was paralized and a shot of it and he was spry within 10 minutes. I gave it to my other dogs when they had growing pains too only orally and the difference is amazing.

EasyE

Ultramarine,

Thank you for the compliment about my boy Jethro, otherwise known as Jeffrobiwankanobe. He was 17 in those pictures. He is half Bluetick Coonhound and half Treeing Walker Coonhound and those breeds don't fuck around at all, ever. I mean they're goofballs too but tougher than almost any human I've ever met.

He got lucky when he turned white, his whole head was brown and if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know he wasn't white to begin with. And no cysts just some moles. No health issues, other than declining mobility and complete sight, hearing, and mental capacity to this day.

It looks my gift to him this Christmas will be to relieve his aching permanently. And man am I tripping the fuck out over it. I just hope that there is some relief for me and not all sadness and grief.

It's so fucking tough man.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
turbo, my pot belly pig...
IMG_0982.JPG

armedoldhippy

Veteran
old boy i know shot a pot-bellied pig that came by him while he was deer hunting on Holston Mountain here. told me that it was the nastiest tasting meat he ever tried to eat. :eek:

Reactions: Boo

EnjoyingLife

hopefully but I fear he's slowing down pretty quick...I had to buy a small rug to place where he lays while I prepare his dinner so he can stand up without struggling...I had his knee rebuilt years ago when he blew it out diving from an 8' wall...he's now favoring it when he arises...
😯
Jumping from an 8' wall. Shiz!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
😯
Jumping from an 8' wall. Shiz!
Keep in mind that we are talking about a dog that has 600 hours of military training under his belt. Jumping up and down 8 foot walls, climbing ladders, and crawling through underground tunnels was just part of his training. He’s the only dog I’ve ever had that I can turn on and off like a wall switch… Another one of his great assets he is he is a service dog. He showed me that I had cancer of the liver and also a heart issue which just amazes the doctors… This is a portrait I had painted of him when he was a younger dog… he is quite spoiled at this point in his life. I hand cook his dinner every night and love on him more and more as the days pass…
IMG_1315.jpeg

EnjoyingLife

Keep in mind that we are talking about a dog that has 600 hours of military training under his belt. Jumping up and down 8 foot walls, climbing ladders, and crawling through underground tunnels was just part of his training. He’s the only dog I’ve ever had that I can turn on and off like a wall switch… Another one of his great assets he is he is a service dog. He showed me that I had cancer of the liver and also a heart issue which just amazes the doctors… This is a portrait I had painted of him when he was a younger dog… he is quite spoiled at this point in his life. I hand cook his dinner every night and love on him more and more as the days pass… View attachment 18936339
That's a beautiful dog!
My friend had a pitbull he could turn on and off.
Spoiled boy, hand cooked meals. He eats better than me.