What's new

Post your Pets!

Ultramarin

wow! never seen/heard of those before! his face reminds me of a Saluki or Greyhound. cool dog...:good:
the eastern sighthounds, like afghans, kazakh tazis, salukis and the taigan are all very close.
here is an article that describes the characteristics of the kyrgyz mountain dog quite well:

taigan - the dog, wich is not for sale

absolutely not suitable for urban invironments, not easy to train and potentially dangerous without a leash - he will try to take down any prey which he is able to recognize...
at home he is quite the opposite, very calm and friendly (not to strangers). he loves children, has never destroyed anything, and importantly, there is no dog smell at all.

Last edited:

Madjedi

My Kitty’s

Attachments

• IMG_9581.png
    IMG_9581.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 31

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is my big boy Dutch, he’s pushing 11 years old now… it breaks my heart to see him slow down as he has because big shepherds like these don’t get much past 11 years old… this dog has literally saved my life twice and I’m not sure how I’m going to deal with his passing.
IMG_1342.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
his eyes still look good,hopefully he will be around for a few more years
hopefully but I fear he's slowing down pretty quick...I had to buy a small rug to place where he lays while I prepare his dinner so he can stand up without struggling...I had his knee rebuilt years ago when he blew it out diving from an 8' wall...he's now favoring it when he arises...

Latest posts

Latest posts