What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

ilovegrowing

View attachment 19080393 View attachment 19080394

I'll be harvesting this plant early, about a week earlier than I'd hoped, the current cold and dampness is starting to cause botrytis to form, sparingly now but in a week it may be too much lost, now I can ferment 90% or more of the flower without risk, instead of 60% of slightly more mature flower. Once it starts it spreads fast.

View attachment 19080396
Chopped my other outdoor females for the same reason, this one is extremely dense, but got some mold so I had to pluck it off and harvest it a week early.
bugs often landed on this plant, but mites seemed to hate it. Alcoholic and green tea smells, hashy too, like coffee and earth. The green tea thai smells passed on very well, I'm hoping it has a killer high too.
Hi @Shua1991

I really like the look and health of your crosses. I see thai, and golden tiger up there.

Would you mind putting the strain name/cross into your posts? Its way more comfortable for me as a reader, instead of scrolling back to see what your genetics are made of. That would be great 👍

Great job!

burningfire

Veteran
CBD1 x ETH October 11

IMG_20241011_143133815.jpg

The weather is now in the mid teens.. but she'll stay outside as long as she looks happy.
The CBD1 is coming through a little more in flowering. The mother was a sativa leaning CBD1.

Aromas are strong carrot/parsnip which is sometimes reminiscent of paint. This seems common with the Ethiopian crosses I've made. The Ethiopians I grew had a fresh pinene smell like mastic gum but nothing like christmas trees or turpentine. In the other cross with the NCH3, which can get hot musk funk and guava, I found individuals that had that turpentine/paint smell with some oregano but also turp and spearmint.

CBD1 is a stinker, the more indica leaning plants have sour tarry piney smells, the sativa leaning mom was similar but less heavy on the tar.

Latest posts

Latest posts