What's new

PLEASE HELP: Advice on grow tents? Def feeling out the Mars Hydro grow tent.

highfidelity

Love my 4x8
20211115_190628.jpg
20220116_121222.jpg

Attachments

• 20211115_190628.jpg
    20211115_190628.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 20211115_190628.jpg
    20211115_190628.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 20211115_190628.jpg
    20211115_190628.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 20220114_140533.jpg
    20220114_140533.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 20220114_140533.jpg
    20220114_140533.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 111

Jeezy

Best advice i can tell you is buy the light, tent and filter all at once. Youll save money and after about a year of growing with it pays for itself.

gizmo666

Best advice i can tell you is buy the light, tent and filter all at once. Youll save money and after about a year of growing with it pays for itself.

after a year???
after 1 grow you got your money back and change :groupwave:

go for it pelonprojects just determine what size you want and buy a package
check out the diary's mars products wont let you down
use the marshydro.com page and you'll get a discount as well use code "ICMAG"
good luck

after a year???
after 1 grow you got your money back and change :groupwave:

go for it pelonprojects just determine what size you want and buy a package
check out the diary's mars products wont let you down
use the marshydro.com page and you'll get a discount as well use code "ICMAG"
good luck

Hello gizmo666, thank you for your very supportive and helpful advice. I did go down the mars endeavor and I have y'all to thank for that b/c of such great feedback, thank you so much.
I am very excited and motivated with a combination of nervousness since it will be my first grow, so I will be coming back on here for support.

Thank you again Gizmo666

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What I learned in the first year: Pay a lot of attention to the air that gets into the room your tent will be in. That is the lung room. Exhaust the air outside the house. Keep the lung room clean as you can, and if you can, work the temp and dehumidy.in the room. Humidify inside the tent.

GL. I saved a lot in one year already.

What I learned in the first year: Pay a lot of attention to the air that gets into the room your tent will be in. That is the lung room. Exhaust the air outside the house. Keep the lung room clean as you can, and if you can, work the temp and dehumidy.in the room. Humidify inside the tent.

GL. I saved a lot in one year already.

Thank you for this advice, I really appreciate it. My grow tent will be in a cleaned out garage that typically is being opened up from the garage door. I hope that will be enough to keep this lung room clean. Is there any other advice you recommend where I can invest to help my plants get the best support? I have not looked into it too much but i stumbled upon a ac infinity product that I am going to do further research in. Any advice can really help, thank you!

Also, I am planning to use a coco medium, not sure if this will help create the image in which the direction I want to steer in. Cheers

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I keep 4each 10 gallon bags in my 4 x 4, with a bottom-watering SIP system. IMO, height is also a important factor, especially if you are going to grow sativas. As tall as you can fit.

Gry

Veteran
A word of caution when cleaning the tents

Had green algae on the floor liner as a result of slight spill in the previous grow that I was unable to get to until
I was done with the grow. Tried to wipe it off with a wet paper towel, which did not get it done. Grabbed a bottle
of cleaner I use on kitchen counter-tops. Always thought of it as mild and tame stuff.
Took the Algae off, but it also started to remove the reflective surface leaving black showing through from below the silver reflective surface.
Felt terrible having done that.
Will not use anything other than warm soap water on a well rung out wash rag on that surface from this point on.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Spilling nutes without a quick cleanup can result in the same thing. I own another brand - a premium one - and chem spills separated part of my shiny layer from the black as well . . .

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I put my order in last night and it is expected to show in 3 days, SUPER FAST DELIVERY. Thank you for the information.

All I pray now is that the package does not encounter any damage on the way to my home..

Thanks for your support, buddy. :huggg: Generally, the shipping time is about 3-5 days. It will be determined by the distance to our warehouse.