What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Plants Can ‘Talk’ To Each Other by Clicking Their Roots

B

Bag

i think id like to research this a little more first hand, lol , but im out of extract damnit

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I always greet my plants when i go into the room.
We have a special bond,we drink water togeather and transmit positive vibes.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i think id like to research this a little more first hand, lol , but im out of extract damnit

the war on drugs is the ultimate criminality... here i am with mushrooms, peyote/peruvianus, ayahuasca and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.. i dont have any pure dmt/maoi through

S4703W

Good thread, and some very interesting discussions. I just DL'd and watched a documentary thing on this subject the other day its called "the secret life of plants" made in 1979. It's got some cool info in there and the music gave me a good laugh it's uhh unique lol.

The Bling

PERSPECTIVE AND FRAMING CREATES THE "DIFFERENCES" THAT WE OBSERVE IN THE WORLD

WHERE DOES THE SUN END AND THE SKY TRULY BEGIN?

WHY DO WE CHOSE TO SEE THE CRACKS AND DIFFERENCES
AND NOT OUR SIMILARITIES

ARE YOU AND I NOT SIMPLY DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS OF QUARKS, PROTONS, AND ELECTRONS COALESCING IN THE FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE?

I DO NOT SEE WHERE YOU END AND I BEGIN

I FEEL US

I FEEL ALL

FEEL WITH ME

someone has been eating psychedelics

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Even better drink some ayahuasca and jump into the conversation.. Yeah...as I think about it, there is far too much to write, so I'll just leave it at this and that, we have no F-ing clue as to what is going on around us ;) Oh yeah, it is all alive, and there is far, far, far more to 'it' that we can comprehend. And there is a lot of chatter. Get your guides in order, drink some holy juice, walk through a forest and hold on to your horses! :) The world would be a better place if more people realized just how conscious plants are. They just don't look at things the way we do and we don't look at things the ways they do, they talk to each other, to the insects, to the birds and to the sprites and to everything else, even us if we are listening. Hehe yeah DMT. Plants...what an education!

A

Alone

When Jesus and His disciples, who were very hungry, came upon a fig tree that had no fruit on it, Jesus said,"you will bear fruit no more."
The next day the disciples were all amazed that the fig tree whithered and died within hours. They absolutely listen to the spirits. God is spirit. We as human beings were made/created from dirt. We are one with nature and spirits. We are spiritual beings with a conciousness of right and wrong, which distiguishes us from all animals in the fact that we are far above the animals in intellect and have dominion over the entire Earth, and we are below the Angels in spiritual power as we have fallen and the Earth is cursed.

All life is integrated and balanced out perfectly to sustain itself in all ecological wisdom from God, which in turn is all for our survival and comforts. Life is so beautiful and amazing.
It can be so fragile and sensitive and yet bring power and devastation. Its awe inspiring and humbling that I am able to witness and experience such a marvelous creation in the extremely short time I have on this planet. Not just the beauty I can see with my senses,
but the inner beauty of compassion, love, kindness, goodness, and selfless giving that comes from our spirit/heart.

Plants can feel the spiritual vibe that a person gives off. If you really care about your girls and spend time with them, they will absorb your energy and respond with good health.

B

Bag

very interesting vid, havent finished it but realy liked the cabbage plant who knew wich person killed the other cabbage plant.

bigwilly82

PLANTS DEF TALK!!

PLANTS DEF TALK!!

If you show them love they will show u love in return bottom line..myth busters o an awesome experiment with music and plants its incredible:thank you:

ozza

Veteran
HOW IS IT THAT BEAVERS IN AUSTRALIA BUILD THE EXACT SAME DAMS AS THOSE IN NORTH AMERICA?

ALL ANIMALS AND PLANT-LIFE ARE CAPABLE OF 'NON-VERBAL' COMMUNIATION, IT IS SIMPLY THAT WE, AS HUMANS, HAVE FORGOTTEN OUR DIVINE NATURE.

AMAZING THAT MANY PEOPLE CANT EVEN BUILD THE SAME 2 SYSTEMS ON THIS SITE WHEN THERE ARE PIC FOR PIC TUTORIALS... WE CHOSE OUR OWN FALL FROM GRACE.

ALL LIFE DESERVES EQUAL COMPASSION AND RESPECT. IT IS SIMPLY A MENTAL ISSUE THAT WE AS HUMANS ARE NOT ABLE TO RESPECT THE REST OF LIFE,... ONE SOURCE

I AM YOU

I AM YOU

YOU ARE IN MY EYE

BASK IN THE ONENESS WITH ME

BE
Australia doesn't have beavers.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Uhhh... that discussion reminds me of a childhood experiment where I grew two plants under identical conditions; with one I was friendly and nice and so on, the other I used as valve for bad emotion and alike. Guess what happend? Right, the first one grew very well, the second one didn't made it very long (since then, I try to be nice with plants :D ).

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
If you really do listen to plants you will find them very shallow and mostly talking about their jobs and friends, and vacations, try it some time.....
-SamS

C

Carbon.Chains

Great thread.

the concentrations of DMT in our brains is already over the legal amount..

psilocybin, lsa/d, mescaline etc,, they are all basically analogues of tryptamines and all basically cause the same DMT experience..

Do you have any source on the DMT concentration in our brain? As far as I know, it's in nanograms. I guess that would still be over the legal amount in most countries though.

And really a detail but mescaline, all its analogues, are from the phenethylamine class; psilocin, DMT, and the rest are from the tryptamine class.
Lysergic acids have their own class, although IIRC they have both tryptamine and phenethylamine in their molecular structure.
They also tend to have similar affinities to certain neurotransmitters (5HT2a and 5HT1a for tryps, 5HT2a and 5HT2c for PEAs, most the 5HT receptors for LSD, if I'm not mistaken).
That's why psilocin ressembles DMT so much, but mescaline or 2c-b/c/d/e/whatever have a distinctly different feel and are typically more stimulating.
Point is IMO, IME and in theory, only tryps cause a DMT like experience.

Hope that's not too off-topic.

Latest posts

Latest posts