What's new

Pit Bull responsibility

G

damn SS you got more tolerance than I, at least you take it all in good spirits or at least it seems that way.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Well Seed glad your healin up fine and hope doesnt happen for a very long time to come. must have not been the most pleasant to watch your artery getting pulled together. Heal fast and smoke it up, Best wishes, Dime

G

Thanks folks.
Yeah, this is a doozer. Not the worst by far but it definatly was an attention getter!
The dog is fine. I went out and worked with him this morning again. Seems that yesterdays wrestling match taught him a thing or two about respect. He sniffed my arm, licked my face and let me mess with his dish with no adverse body language. See what a lil blood and dedication will get ya? And God Damn folks that let dogs get this way! This poor fella is starved...I messed with his food. I got bitten. My bad, not his.

Seed

PS- Scars are way better then any tattoo. hehe

PPS--I'm kinda bummed that I didn't get to be the 420th post! :pointlaug

Last edited:

Cannapits

SS...My hats off to you bro....I like your style...this may sound high-schoolish but I love bullies forever...and yeah damn the idiots that abuse them...fuckers....peace bro...rest easy

Uncle Jesse

Some of those pics i believe were in Spreading Seeds Gallery and I don't think he is account is open at the moment.

Not sure why ?.......and any body can correct me if i'm wrong ....

if your reading this hope your healing up Seed ....UJ.

MMJFarmer

I dont have time to read all 29 pages as this is my first time finding this thread, but i will fill in with this.

I have a great 1 1/2 yr old Pit named Mary, who is the cutest dog in the world! (to me). Ill post pictures later :)

good thread.

G

I just want to show you all my dog:

11878lecter.jpg

G

I don't know man it was just a thought, I assuming something happend to breach his security?

Cannapits

Not sure what happened but I do know he's ok....thats enough for me...Heal up SS and thinking of ya...My boy soy says you sound tasty.. :pointlaug ..j/k...peace

G

Hey Canna,
Ol Soy has quite the bucket-head. I used to have an ol tan-point named Eddie...looked real close to your blood. In fact, I have Eddie's son and I see alot of both in him.
Thinks I taste good huh? lol...I think you rubbed peanut butter on his nose just to make him look mean.
Am I healing? You guys be the judge. Notice that I am now piling new scars on-top of the old ones. I decided I would be wasting my time on the dog that did that to me so I put him down. :badday: As hard as I try, I can't save them all.

And here is a goofy pick---we all could use a laugh eh?

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Hi hun! :wave: Looks like it is healing well....you are accumulating some scars, aren't ya?

I'm sure that was a hard decision to make, but you know what's best, you know dogs.

Last edited:

Cannapits

hey ss....lol good to see ya posting....uhhhh soy wanted the rabbit in my hands that he just caught....no PB here...rest easy and heal fast....HF