What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Making bubblehash with the old crop flowers. The 2022 crop has pretty much expired by now. Moved some flowers from the high moisture 2023 SCC jars to a single jar to allow some head space and more air exchange. They all smell good and no condensation.

Going to have to try to save seed while doing bubble hash. Didn't do a good job being a smoke tester, terpenes are gone now. Got through a few jars. Need to make time to smoke with friends to test through and separate phenos.

Wondering how the Boveda packs and proper cure will end up being a year from now. I bet they would still be good. My friend said its good to vacuum seal, and I saw thats what you do. I was thinking about vaccuum sealing the jars. Need to look into it. Want to save this stuff, it is spot-on good therapy! :smoke:
Gel packs work for well over a year. It's good if you can vacuum seal the jars, but wait until the weed is cured. A couple of months maybe.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This picture is a miracle of God. Thank you Lord!​

full

full

full

full

Ezekiel 11:14-21 NKJV

God Will Restore Israel​

14 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 15 “Son of man, your brethren, your relatives, your countrymen, and all the house of Israel in its entirety, are those about whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘Get far away from the Lord; this land has been given to us as a possession.’ 16 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Although I have cast them far off among the Gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet I shall be a little [d]sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.” ’ 17 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ’ 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within [e]them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God. 21 But as for those whose hearts follow the desire for their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Boveda. Boveda works best when there is some air in the jar. With this said, Boveda can be placed in your jar and is safe to touch your flower.

If your flower is more tightly packed, it may take a little longer to bring your jar and flower to equilibrium.

Boveda

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
November 1
Is it ok to use plastic bags to separate types of flowers in the mini C-Vault? I think the strain hunter micro ones may be a better option. Also, does Boveda work in vacuum sealed containers?

Boveda profile

Hi,

Thank you for the additional question. Don't mix different RH levels in the same container. Other than that - you can use multiple Boveda in the same container.

Boveda needs air to properly maintain the RH in your container. With this said, we recommend leaving some air in your vacuum sealed container to allow for air movement.

Please reach out with any other questions.

Boveda

The climate here isn't always humid, but its not arid. Being in the midwest near Illinois, there are periods of humidity, but things tend to dry out as well. Which would be more appropriate for our climate, the 58% pack or the 62%? Thanks for the help!

The flower moisture level would probably be taken into consideration. But its a little on the moist side this year, so chose to purchase the 58%. However in the C-Vault it came with a 62% and that would make sense for flower that is out of storage and soon to be used for medicine.

Using the mini C-Vaults, the Boveda pack is laying over the seal when placed in the lid. Wanted to know, is it alright to just fold the Boveda pack in half? Thanks for the help!

I found the answer to the CVault question in the instructions they provided. It says to fold the pack along 3sides.

November 2
Boveda profile

Perfect! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a wonderful week!

Boveda

Is the 58% Bovida the recommended one to use for long term storage for midwest temperate climates which gets rain periodically? Humidity can be low for some periods so I was curious if the 62% is generally more appropriate for long term storage if its not humid all the time like west coast areas. Thanks

Boveda profile

Hi,

Both the 58%RH and 62%RH will maintain your cannabis below the mold threshold. Choosing the RH for you is really personal preference. The 58%RH gives a slightly drier bud, the 62%RH gives a slightly stickier bud.

Boveda

https://bovedainc.com/question/which-rh-level-is-right-for-cannabis/

Good to know, I hadn't seen that FAQ. Thanks! Have a great week

Boveda profile

😃

I was wondering, if I wanted to store a used Boveda pack taht wasn't expired, could I just place it back into the re-sealable bag with the other new ones? Maybe it could just be utilized in another container until needed again down the road.

Boveda profile

Yes. Storing Boveda in an airtight environment when not in use will help them last longer.

Boveda

Great, Thought about doubling up on a couple of the more moist jars. Also the some of the mini c Vaults may be used intermittantly.

How long does it take to rehydrate flower?

Boveda profile

Sounds good.

You should notice a change in 24 hours and it can take 7-10 days to bring your flower to equilibrium with your Boveda.

Boveda

fresh flower that is mostly dry. Seems like bovida has made a bit of a difference already

yeah buddy

thanks

Boveda profile

😁

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For long-term storage, after the first 2-3 weeks of opening containers to burp, is it recommended to open the containers to burp periodically. I used to open once a month for 10 minutes for long term storage.

??

Boveda profile

Hi,

Burping is up to you. Burping will not harm the Boveda and how it works to maintain the RH in your container.

Boveda

Burp if you like!

Yeah, wouldn't use up the Boveda if done infrequently. Would be good to do as usual I would assume to help keep from getting stale. Thanks!

Boveda profile

👍

Vacuum doesn't seem necessary with Boveda!

Thanks

Boveda profile

Correct. Boveda will maintain the RH. If you choose the vacuum, please leave some air in the container to ensure the Boveda work properly.

Boveda

Alright yeah. Moisture from humidity helps keep oxygen out of the resin. Moderately packed containers essentially does the same thing as vacuuming. Could use 2 smaller 4 gram (1/2 oz packs layered into 1 oz flower if packed tight, but that sounds like overkill. Going to open up a bit of headspace at the top and use a single 8 g pack except more moist ones.

Boveda profile

Sounds good! Reach out with any other questions.

have a fantastic day!

Boveda

Does Boveva have any effect on Organic certification? The membrane is impermeable, but I was curious what is used as a thickening agent and the toxicity of that material. Thanks

Or- membrane is permeable only to water*

Boveda profile

Hi,

Boveda is FDA approved. Boveda contains only natural salts, purified water and a food grade thickener - usually found in salad dressing.

The patented reverse osmosis membrane allows for only pure water vapor to emit or absorb from the Boveda to maintain equilibrium with the Boveda RH you are using in your container.

Boveda

https://bovedainc.com/question/whats-in-a-boveda/
https://bovedainc.com/humidity-affect-cannabis/

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put 58% Boveda packs in all the jars yesterday. Removed some flower from the top on the full ones to allow a little headspace. Moisture is about right now and its been a couple weeks so going to burp one more time this weekend then go to monthly burping.

For long term storage, is monthly burping recommended? That's what I have been doing, and it seems to help them keep from getting stale compared to a time when I didn't burp monthly.

The flower in my small 1/2 oz. CVault as retained flavor and smell really well. They said may notice a difference in 24 hours, and jar reaches equilibrium in 7-10 days. It seems to help the flavor and effect of the terpenes really pop! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Heavy Dayze

HeavyD — Today at 4:11 AM
bodiva bags are generally enjoyed by people who bennefit from them due having a slightly higher water content the bags have been able to absorb some moisture and the terps are expressed better.

If your buds are appropriately dried (ie dont need further drying) and a FRESH bovida bag goes in, it will absorb some moisture (reducing the plants water content which reduces the terps (terps are best smelt when theres 6-9% water content due to the way water and terpenes interact) and this is where you hear the claims from people about it stealing terps. this idea is generally accepted by those who are critical of them

feels like Its to do with the matrix have a hydroscopic effect where it will ripe water out of things until its reached an equivilbrium.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Ezekiel 25 NKJV​

Proclamation Against Ammon​

25 The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them. 3 Say to the Ammonites, ‘Hear the word of the Lord God! Thus says the Lord God: “Because you said, ‘Aha!’ against My sanctuary when it was profaned, and against the land of Israel when it was desolate, and against the house of Judah when they went into captivity, 4 indeed, therefore, I will deliver you as a possession to the [a]men of the East, and they shall set their encampments among you and make their dwellings among you; they shall eat your fruit, and they shall drink your milk. 5 And I will make Rabbah a stable for camels and Ammon a resting place for flocks. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”

6 ‘For thus says the Lord God: “Because you clapped your hands, stamped your feet, and rejoiced in heart with all your disdain for the land of Israel, 7 indeed, therefore, I will stretch out My hand against you, and give you as plunder to the nations; I will cut you off from the peoples, and I will cause you to perish from the countries; I will destroy you, and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

Proclamation Against Moab​

8 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Because Moab and Seir say, ‘Look! The house of Judah is like all the nations,’ 9 therefore, behold, I will clear the territory of Moab of cities, of the cities on its frontier, the glory of the country, Beth Jeshimoth, Baal Meon, and Kirjathaim. 10 To the men of the East I will give it as a possession, together with the Ammonites, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations. 11 And I will execute judgments upon Moab, and they shall know that I am the Lord.”

Proclamation Against Edom​

12 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Because of what Edom did against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and has greatly offended by avenging itself on them,” 13 therefore thus says the Lord God: “I will also stretch out My hand against Edom, cut off man and beast from it, and make it desolate from Teman; [b]Dedan shall fall by the sword. 14 I will lay My vengeance on Edom by the hand of My people Israel, that they may do in Edom according to My anger and according to My fury; and they shall know My vengeance,” says the Lord God.

Proclamation Against Philistia​

15 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Because the Philistines dealt vengefully and took vengeance with [c]a spiteful heart, to destroy because of the [d]old hatred,” 16 therefore thus says the Lord God: “I will stretch out My hand against the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethites and destroy the remnant of the seacoast. 17 I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I lay My vengeance upon them.” ’ ”

Ezekiel 26 NKJV​

Proclamation Against Tyre​

26 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, on the first day of the month, that the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, because Tyre has said against Jerusalem, ‘Aha! She is broken who was the gateway of the peoples; now she is turned over to me; I shall be filled; she is laid waste.’

3 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Behold, I am against you, O Tyre, and will cause many nations to come up against you, as the sea causes its waves to come up. 4 And they shall destroy the walls of Tyre and break down her towers; I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock. 5 It shall be a place for spreading nets in the midst of the sea, for I have spoken,’ says the Lord God; ‘it shall become plunder for the nations. 6 Also her daughter villages which are in the fields shall be slain by the sword. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.’

7 “For thus says the Lord God: ‘Behold, I will bring against Tyre from the north Nebuchadnezzar[a] king of Babylon, king of kings, with horses, with chariots, and with horsemen, and an army with many people. 8 He will slay with the sword your daughter villages in the fields; he will heap up a siege mound against you, build a wall against you, and raise a [b]defense against you. 9 He will direct his battering rams against your walls, and with his axes he will break down your towers. 10 Because of the abundance of his horses, their dust will cover you; your walls will shake at the noise of the horsemen, the wagons, and the chariots, when he enters your gates, as men enter a city that has been breached. 11 With the hooves of his horses he will trample all your streets; he will slay your people by the sword, and your strong pillars will fall to the ground. 12 They will plunder your riches and pillage your merchandise; they will break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses; they will lay your stones, your timber, and your soil in the midst of the water. 13 I will put an end to the sound of your songs, and the sound of your harps shall be heard no more. 14 I will make you like the top of a rock; you shall be a place for spreading nets, and you shall never be rebuilt, for I the Lord have spoken,’ says the Lord God.

15 “Thus says the Lord God to Tyre: ‘Will the coastlands not shake at the sound of your fall, when the wounded cry, when slaughter is made in the midst of you? 16 Then all the princes of the sea will come down from their thrones, lay aside their robes, and take off their embroidered garments; they will clothe themselves with trembling; they will sit on the ground, tremble every moment, and be astonished at you. 17 And they will take up a lamentation for you, and say to you:

“How you have perished,
O one inhabited by seafaring men,
O renowned city,
Who was strong at sea,
She and her inhabitants,
Who caused their terror to be on all her inhabitants!
18 Now the coastlands tremble on the day of your fall;
Yes, the coastlands by the sea are troubled at your departure.” ’

19 “For thus says the Lord God: ‘When I make you a desolate city, like cities that are not inhabited, when I bring the deep upon you, and great waters cover you, 20 then I will bring you down with those who descend into the Pit, to the people of old, and I will make you dwell in the lowest part of the earth, in places desolate from antiquity, with those who go down to the Pit, so that you may never be inhabited; and I shall establish glory in the land of the living. 21 I will make you a terror, and you shall be no more; though you are sought for, you will never be found again,’ says the Lord God.”

Ezekiel 27 NKJV​

Lamentation for Tyre​

27 The word of the Lord came again to me, saying, 2 “Now, son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyre, 3 and say to Tyre, ‘You who [a]are situated at the entrance of the sea, merchant of the peoples on many coastlands, thus says the Lord God:

“O Tyre, you have said,
‘I am perfect in beauty.’
4 Your borders are in the midst of the seas.
Your builders have perfected your beauty.
5 They [b]made all your planks of fir trees from Senir;
They took a cedar from Lebanon to make you a mast.
6 Of oaks from Bashan they made your oars;
The company of Ashurites have inlaid your planks
With ivory from the coasts of [c]Cyprus.
7 Fine embroidered linen from Egypt was what you spread for your sail;
Blue and purple from the coasts of Elishah was what covered you.

8 “Inhabitants of Sidon and Arvad were your oarsmen;
Your wise men, O Tyre, were in you;
They became your pilots.
9 Elders of Gebal and its wise men
Were in you to caulk your seams;
All the ships of the sea
And their oarsmen were in you
To market your merchandise.

10 “Those from Persia, [d]Lydia, and [e]Libya
Were in your army as men of war;
They hung shield and helmet in you;
They gave splendor to you.
11 Men of Arvad with your army were on your walls all around,
And the men of Gammad were in your towers;
They hung their shields on your walls all around;
They made your beauty perfect.

12 “Tarshish was your merchant because of your many luxury goods. They gave you silver, iron, tin, and lead for your goods. 13 Javan, Tubal, and Meshech were your traders. They bartered human lives and vessels of bronze for your merchandise. 14 Those from the house of Togarmah traded for your wares with horses, steeds, and mules. 15 The men of Dedan were your traders; many isles were the market of your hand. They brought you ivory tusks and ebony as payment. 16 Syria was your merchant because of the abundance of goods you made. They gave you for your wares emeralds, purple, embroidery, fine linen, corals, and rubies. 17 Judah and the land of Israel were your traders. They traded for your merchandise wheat of Minnith, millet, honey, oil, and balm. 18 Damascus was your merchant because of the abundance of goods you made, because of your many luxury items, with the wine of Helbon and with white wool. 19 Dan and Javan paid for your wares, [f]traversing back and forth. Wrought iron, cassia, and cane were among your merchandise. 20 Dedan was your merchant in saddlecloths for riding. 21 Arabia and all the princes of Kedar were your regular merchants. They traded with you in lambs, rams, and goats. 22 The merchants of Sheba and Raamah were your merchants. They traded for your wares the choicest spices, all kinds of precious stones, and gold. 23 Haran, Canneh, Eden, the merchants of Sheba, Assyria, and Chilmad were your merchants. 24 These were your merchants in choice items—in purple clothes, in embroidered garments, in chests of multicolored apparel, in sturdy woven cords, which were in your marketplace.

25 “The ships of Tarshish were carriers of your merchandise.
You were filled and very glorious in the midst of the seas.
26 Your oarsmen brought you into many waters,
But the east wind broke you in the midst of the seas.

27 “Your riches, wares, and merchandise,
Your mariners and pilots,
Your caulkers and merchandisers,
All your men of war who are in you,
And the entire company which is in your midst,
Will fall into the midst of the seas on the day of your ruin.
28 The common-land[g] will shake at the sound of the cry of your pilots.

29 “All who handle the oar,
The mariners,
All the pilots of the sea
Will come down from their ships and stand on the [h]shore.
30 They will make their voice heard because of you;
They will cry bitterly and cast dust on their heads;
They will roll about in ashes;
31 They will shave themselves completely bald because of you,
Gird themselves with sackcloth,
And weep for you
With bitterness of heart and bitter wailing.
32 In their wailing for you
They will take up a lamentation,
And lament for you:
‘What city is like Tyre,
Destroyed in the midst of the sea?

33 ‘When your wares went out by sea,
You satisfied many people;
You enriched the kings of the earth
With your many luxury goods and your merchandise.
34 But you are broken by the seas in the depths of the waters;
Your merchandise and the entire company will fall in your midst.
35 All the inhabitants of the isles will be astonished at you;
Their kings will be greatly afraid,
And their countenance will be troubled.
36 The merchants among the peoples will hiss at you;
You will become a horror, and be no more forever.’ ” ’ ”

Revelation 9 NKJV​

Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit​

9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the [a]bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And [b]they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is [c]Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name [d]Apollyon.

12 One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things.

Sixth Trumpet: The Angels from the Euphrates​

13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. 19 For [e]their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their [f]sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 10 NKJV​

The Mighty Angel with the Little Book​

10 I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire. 2 He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 Now when the seven thunders [a]uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying [b]to me, “Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his [c]hand to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

John Eats the Little Book​

8 Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, “Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth.”

9 So I went to the angel and said to him, “Give me the little book.”

And he said to me, “Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.”

10 Then I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 11 And [d]he said to me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.”

@shiva82

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Put 58% Boveda packs in all the jars yesterday. Removed some flower from the top on the full ones to allow a little headspace. Moisture is about right now and its been a couple weeks so going to burp one more time this weekend then go to monthly burping.

For long term storage, is monthly burping recommended? That's what I have been doing, and it seems to help them keep from getting stale compared to a time when I didn't burp monthly.

The flower in my small 1/2 oz. CVault as retained flavor and smell really well. They said may notice a difference in 24 hours, and jar reaches equilibrium in 7-10 days. It seems to help the flavor and effect of the terpenes really pop! :smoke:
Once they have starred curing and have the gel packs in the jars I don't think it's necessary to keep burping. I still do it around once a month as you say, it can't hurt

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, yeah I figured it would be good to do burping monthly still, helps keep them from going stale. Boveda said it is fine to burp, but they said that is up to us and they don't make a recommendation.

Using the 62% packs in the flower to be used soon at the house, and using 58% packs for storage.

I thought about burping today it was somewhat warm at 78F! Has been in the 70's the past couple days, but will get cool again starting tomorrow. I burped the jars when it was about 60 a few days ago and the air expands. Its not critical, but its good to burp warm, then when it cools down the air condenses and creates somewhat of a vacuum. When burping during cold and then the weather gets warm, air pressure builds up in the jars, but I'm not sure if it affects the flower. I try to minimize it.

Need to try that bubblehash this weekend, Ohio a neighboring state just had a referendum vote to allow adult-use cannabis and it passed! Something to celebrate! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like these CVaults. Good way to control the humidity in the flower before use. I will have to stick with jars for the bulk of the storage though because it has to fit in the 5 gallon buckets. Its also good use glass to be able to inspect the flower in the jars for signs for mold.

1 Oz- Got 2 of these

1699493611379.jpeg

I got a 4 pack of the quarter ounce 1 inch thick ones, and one of the 1/2 ounce ones too. Now I can ditch the baggies and have a good way to separate the phenotypes or strains.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

"Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!"

-Ezekiel 37:4 NKJV​

______________________________________________________________________________________________​

Ezekiel 36 NKJV​

Blessing on Israel​

36 “And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, ‘O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord! 2 Thus says the Lord God: “Because the enemy has said of you, ‘Aha! The [a]ancient heights have become our possession,’ ” ’ 3 therefore prophesy, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Because they made you desolate and swallowed you up on every side, so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations, and you are taken up by the lips of talkers and slandered by the people”— 4 therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God! Thus says the Lord God to the mountains, the hills, the [b]rivers, the valleys, the desolate wastes, and the cities that have been forsaken, which became plunder and mockery to the rest of the nations all around— 5 therefore thus says the Lord God: “Surely I have spoken in My burning jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who gave My land to themselves as a possession, with wholehearted joy and [c]spiteful minds, in order to plunder its open country.” ’

6 “Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel, and say to the mountains, the hills, the rivers, and the valleys, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I have spoken in My jealousy and My fury, because you have borne the shame of the nations.” 7 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “I have raised My hand in an oath that surely the nations that are around you shall bear their own shame. 8 But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come. 9 For indeed I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown. 10 I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, all of it; and the cities shall be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt. 11 I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and [d]bear young; I will make you inhabited as in former times, and do better for you than at your beginnings. Then you shall know that I am the Lord. 12 Yes, I will cause men to walk on you, My people Israel; they shall take possession of you, and you shall be their inheritance; no more shall you bereave them of children.

13 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Because they say to you, ‘You devour men and bereave your nation of children,’ 14 therefore you shall devour men no more, nor bereave your nation anymore,” says the Lord God. 15 “Nor will I let you hear the taunts of the nations anymore, nor bear the reproach of the peoples anymore, nor shall you cause your nation to stumble anymore,” says the Lord God.’ ”

The Renewal of Israel​

16 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 17 “Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own ways and deeds; to Me their way was like the uncleanness of a woman in her customary impurity. 18 Therefore I poured out My fury on them for the blood they had shed on the land, and for their idols with which they had defiled it. 19 So I scattered them among the nations, and they were dispersed throughout the countries; I judged them according to their ways and their deeds. 20 When they came to the nations, wherever they went, they profaned My holy name—when they said of them, ‘These are the people of the Lord, and yet they have gone out of His land.’ 21 But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations wherever they went.

22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. 23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. 29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. 30 And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will [e]loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations. 32 Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”

33 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. 35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.

37 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will also let the house of Israel inquire of Me to do this for them: I will increase their men like a flock. 38 Like a [f]flock offered as holy sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem on its [g]feast days, so shall the ruined cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”

Ezekiel 37 NKJV​

The Dry Bones Live​

37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the [a]breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and [b]breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

One Kingdom, One King​

15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.” ’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will [c]make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”
’ ”

Ezekiel 38 NKJV​

Gog and Allies Attack Israel​

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, [a]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, [b]Ethiopia, and [c]Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”

10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell [d]safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’— 12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ ” ’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17 Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

Judgment on Gog​

18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great [e]earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” ’

Ezekiel 39 NKJV​

Gog’s Armies Destroyed​

39 “And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, [a]the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal; 2 and I will turn you around and lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will knock the bow out of your left hand, and cause the arrows to fall out of your right hand. 4 You shall [b]fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. 5 You shall [c]fall on [d]the open field; for I have spoken,” says the Lord God. 6 “And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live [e]in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. 8 Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord God. “This is the day of which I have spoken.

9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the [f]javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. 10 They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them,” says the Lord God.

The Burial of Gog​

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of [g]Hamon Gog. 12 For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified,” says the Lord God. 14 “They will set apart men regularly employed, with the help of [h]a search party, to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search. 15 The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall [i]set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog. 16 The name of the city will also be [j]Hamonah. Thus they shall cleanse the land.” ’

A Triumphant Festival​

17 “And as for you, son of man, thus says the Lord God, ‘Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field:

“Assemble yourselves and come;
Gather together from all sides to My sacrificial meal
Which I am sacrificing for you,
A great sacrificial meal on the mountains of Israel,
That you may eat flesh and drink blood.
18 You shall eat the flesh of the mighty,
Drink the blood of the princes of the earth,
Of rams and lambs,
Of goats and bulls,
All of them fatlings of Bashan.
19 You shall eat fat till you are full,
And drink blood till you are drunk,
At My sacrificial meal
Which I am sacrificing for you.
20 You shall be filled at My table
With horses and riders,
With mighty men
And with all the men of war,” says the Lord God.

Israel Restored to the Land​

21 “I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgment which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them. 22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward. 23 The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have dealt with them, and hidden My face from them.” ’

25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them [k]captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18918496

View attachment 18918497
Very interesting, reading results. Looks like it explains what Tom Hill was talking about in his interview on The Potcast.

They verified the homozygocity of the of P1 and P2 parental lines at THCA and CBD gene loci, with SCAR genetic assay, and then studied the effects of hybridizaion . Cool!!!! Great study!:smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Made some bubble hash without ice with last year's leftovers. Still haven't tried it yet.

The DC x LVHK is smoking really good. Its a great relaxing medical strain. Sharp greasy fresh terpenes. Have to watch out for mold though. Needs some seletion its too dense right now, more geared for indoors. Very potent though!

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update to the first post and another post. Added a study about trichome structure and metabolite during flower maturation and also one about cannabinoid biosysntheseis More interesting studies! Scientific literature is starting to catch up! Got my reading cut out for me this winter!

View attachment 18918496

View attachment 18918497
View attachment 18918509
View attachment 18918505
View attachment 18918508
View attachment 18918501
View attachment 18918502
View attachment 18918504
Activated carbon and many other catalysts work on the same principle - they are incredibly porous with void percentages of 30–50% or more. All those voids create gigantic surface areas, typically about 500–1500 square meters for every gram, or as much surface area as a football field or soccer pitch.

View attachment 18918511
View attachment 18918514

Calcareous and siliceous soils (ground egg shell, river sand)
Azomite
Sea Bat Guano (Insect Frass)
Kelp Meal (trace elements)
Molasses (carbs sugars)
bene bacteria
drought stress
uv

genetics sugar coated leaves