What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

kro-magnon

Veteran
What plant exactly frankincense come from? When I try to translate in my own langage it's just a term used to describe all incenses and one time it refers to oilban so I'm a bit confused about its real nature;

goingrey

I've got some. You can chew it for toothaches. :D

f.jpg

Myrrh only have as sticks like on the right. But the sticks give a wrong smell kinda because they have all the sandalwood and whatever, donkey dung..

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Myrrh and frankincense are two aromatic resins that have been valued for centuries for their distinctive fragrances and uses in various cultural, medicinal, and religious contexts. Here are the key differences between the two:
Source
Myrrh: Myrrh is derived from the sap of trees belonging to the Commiphora species, particularly Commiphora myrrha.
Frankincense:
Frankincense is obtained from the sap of trees in the Boswellia genus, especially Boswellia sacra.
Appearance
Myrrh: Myrrh resin appears as reddish-brown or amber-colored lumps or tears. It has a rough, uneven texture.
Frankincense: Frankincense resin is generally pale yellow to golden in color, with a smoother texture and sometimes in the form of larger, more regular tears or chunks.
Aroma
Myrrh: Myrrh has a warm, slightly bitter, and earthy scent with hints of spice and balsamic undertones.
Frankincense: Frankincense has a sweet, woody, and slightly citrusy fragrance, often described as uplifting and more complex.
Uses
Myrrh: Traditionally used for its medicinal properties, myrrh has been used in embalming, as an antiseptic, and in perfumes. It is also used in religious rituals and as an incense.
Frankincense: Frankincense is widely used in religious ceremonies, especially in Christian and Islamic traditions. It is also used in aromatherapy, traditional medicine, and perfumery for its calming effects and distinctive scent.

Medicinal Properties

Myrrh: Known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and analgesic properties. It has been used to treat wounds, infections, and as a general tonic.Frankincense: Valued for its anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and immune-boosting properties. It has been used in treating arthritis, respiratory issues, and in promoting skin health.

Historical and Cultural Significance
Myrrh: Myrrh has been mentioned in ancient texts and was one of the gifts brought by the Magi to the newborn Jesus in the Christian tradition.Frankincense: Similarly, frankincense has been used in religious rituals for thousands of years and was also one of the gifts of the Magi. It has a prominent role in various cultural and spiritual practices.
Both myrrh and frankincense hold a significant place in history and continue to be valued for their unique properties and applications.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Nobody who smoked Bandaid Haze can tell me its church its straight camphory after burn ,I will call it Myrrah my cut of Jack is straight Church Frankeincense....few people that dont smoke at all when they smell fumes of burned Jack they say its exactly like Church Incense.

Bandaid smell much more piney compared to meaty Jack....meat hazes = frankie
Piney hazes = myrrah.

For people that dont have those resins and are not familiar with scents...frankie smell like Rosemary and Myrrah like Eucalyptus in genral.

Rgd

Veteran
hitting Uptwn Purps with non fem cambo/Laos pollen in af ew days

its a solid beautifulvcut tovwork with and if I can make across that has the qualities of cut plus

se asian high..I will be happy..

hitting a bunch of others too..

one small bud site of each

Uptown Purps

a surprisingly good high for a hybrid
IMG_7089.JPG