What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

204andpost

Wow, looks great doc D!

I think the a5 carries more of the traits we associate with uptown haze than the CBH.

The Cuban black haze has more of that watery basement musk rather in my experience.

bigherb

Veteran
Bad attitudes during the holiday season is sad

Bad attitudes during the holiday season is sad

^ whats that got to do with piff?

Have you read the thread ?
KG is working to release a A5 Dom seedline for haze lovers

Are you familiar with A5 ?I believe you are, If soo you shouldn't be asking this question

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Have you read the thread ?
KG is working to release a A5 Dom seedline for haze lovers

Are you familiar with A5 ?I believe you are, If soo you shouldn't be asking this question

No never heard of A5, thats why I asked. It just looked like a list of white haze hybrids.

I know what strain piff is, I had it myself in 2008 in plant form. This thread is silly, the strain is right there under everybody's nose but most people too lazy to pheno hunt for it.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Just thought folks intrested in this type sativa. Haze flavour. Would intrest that thread. Thats all.

204andpost

I know what strain piff is, I had it myself in 2008 in plant form. This thread is silly, the strain is right there under everybody's nose but most people too lazy to pheno hunt for it.

Care to share what strain would that be?

I've read of the mango haze line from mr nice throwing a piffy pheno through the threads on here.... is that the line your referencing or something else?

bigherb

Veteran
Care to share what strain would that be?

I've read of the mango haze line from mr nice throwing a piffy pheno through the threads on here.... is that the line your referencing or something else?

He keeps it locked in Pandora's box

It's not the first time he mentioned he had it and knows where it comes from without mentioning the strain/lineage

I'd suggest Nevilles Haze over mango haze n even afghan haze before MH

1luvbigherb

204andpost

Thanks for the suggestions bigherb.

I've been following your hunt for the puday for years and appreciate you sharing the knowledge you've gathered along the way.

The afghan haze always interested me, as many of my favorite batches from uptown had a more dense indica hybrid nug structure. Always made me think it could be an nl5xhaze a pheno that were all chasing too, but then smoke reports I read make me hesitant to pop any.

Might have to try that afghan haze after I dig through the second half of my nevilles pack.

headimonster

so a friend kicked me some haze seeds reminds me of the piff, as far as smell...ugh i miss here she is @ day 45 lol....

picture.php

first time running her, and she tripled (at least) like a haze, she was way too big to begin with, but i couldnt wait any longer, even after topping her 4x she still got 5+feet after being flipped @ 14". . . she's being flowered under a 600 and not with a haze "specific" nute formula, kinda just takin what is in the rez for the rest of the gals...ive been having to just mix up a few gallons of bloom now just to feed her since all the others are in flush, and i am not sure how i will finish since i need to veg in there for a couple weeks, she's at 65 right now, and still def 15-25 days away, hard to say....i may thru it in a closet wit a t5 to just ripen it up and at least get it to 90....im open for suggestions also...

bigherb

Veteran
Headimonster

Soo is the haze seeds you were given Nyc Haze bagseed ?

She is beautiful heavy haze Dom , but 120 days seems more realistic especially considering her development thus far

Do whatever you can to take her as long as you can

1luvbigherb

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
She is just begining to flower headimonster.
You will need to take her to around 16 - 20+ weeks.
Put her on her own feeding schedule and give her her own space to keep flowering with a 14/10 light schedule.
14h off / 10h on.

headimonster

it was a ssh x nevilles....i should mention i am at 65 right now with her, still giving bloom food, she has stopped growing and is now building trichomes and outward growth in the blossoms....i will take a pic as soon as i can and post to keep updated!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Your almost at week 9. Only 1/2 way there. Give her atleast another 7 weeks.
Maybe she'll be done in 14 weeks. Once she stops throwing out white hairs, she will swell.
It takes atleast 2 weeks after she stops throwing white hairs to swell.
Harvest when 100% of the trichomes are cloudy with a few ambers here and there.
Under a 60x - 100x scope.

headimonster

not sure...i was bs'n at a friends sayin how much i missed "the haze" - i live on the west coast now - and he said oh i got some seeds, beziel, and ssh x nh, do u want them?
my reply was of course YES, def the SSH x NH lol, graciously enough he gave me both...the beziel that i cracked was along the SSH leaning line...not complaining whatsoever....

buut yeah I have no info on the SSH x NH...love any info about seed co. or personal crosses and ill do the research and let u guys know what i think.

wordsux

Recently found the closest strain I have ever had to the piff.

Called Cerebro Haze, its a tom hill haze x green og. Got it at a dispensary on my vacation to denver. Seems much more indica influenced then the original piff. But when they opened the jar and I got a whiff of the perfume I yelled out "OH, SHITFUCK!". That spicy grapefruit smell is unmistakeable. Got some strange looks because of that.. Sadly this dispensary does not sell clones :( and they said it was not part of their regular lineup. if you are curious about the place pm me.

Really need to look into getting some tom hill haze seeds now.

Cannavore

Veteran
Recently found the closest strain I have ever had to the piff.

Called Cerebro Haze, its a tom hill haze x green og. Got it at a dispensary on my vacation to denver. Seems much more indica influenced then the original piff. But when they opened the jar and I got a whiff of the perfume I yelled out "OH, SHITFUCK!". That spicy grapefruit smell is unmistakeable. Got some strange looks because of that.. Sadly this dispensary does not sell clones :( and they said it was not part of their regular lineup. if you are curious about the place pm me.

Really need to look into getting some tom hill haze seeds now.

Pretty sure that's a strain by Tierra Rojo. I remember seeing those seeds on seedbay (I think)

Latest posts

Latest posts