What's new

peep out my diary yo

Y

YwouldntI

sorry guys for the late responses i been rippin and runnin all day long....

dr.dog-hey wassup brotha glad you like her im super happy with the shape of her,seems like a good strong growin plant too not all moody and finicky.peace bro.

silver-sup bro,man i started with a 1000 watt light and about 5 clones of wich i killed 2
i flowered them out and had no more,then i got like 8 more clones and learned my self how to clone old school style with the rw cubes and a tray and dome.since havin all that down time between pulls was defeating the purpose of not wantin to pay for my smoke,i got clonin down pat and took the ball and ran with it.
like i said though the garden will be cut down on size quite a bit and im gonna concentrate on masterin the rest of my game.its hard to try new stuff when the room is jampacked with ladies.no more bullshittin,we gonna have some fun in here now!
peace bro-Y-

chubby-4 or 5

pixie-hey pimpstress how goes it.
well pix im sorry to say i dont know much about the blueberry,i got her from clone long ago when i was just a nooooooob ass noob;) i knew nothin about different blueberry strains or phenos and such.i do know it is a real heavy yielder,it has a REALLY blueberry smell and taste.a single bud sittin on the tray when a few days old will make the room smell like bb muffins.i gave some to a ex blueberry grower here on the boards who is really fond of Dutch Passions bb and
he liked it.heres what his review was on my other thread...

"Your BB is always gonna get a hard review from me. as you know, DutchPassion's Blueberry i grew about 3 years ago, is and still remains the #1 tastiest Joint ive ever smoked"....

..."real hard nugs too! solid fuckers.. love it.
so, quick stats:

Look: 7/10
Density: 9/10
Taste: 8/10
High: 9/10

allround: 9/10. would smoke this again!"

and thats about all i can say for it,i could prolly ask the kat i originaly got her from but to tell ya the truth hes a stoned out dude and has prolly had so many cuts since then hed look at me like whaaa LOL.
im sorry i wasnt much help with all my ramblin on.peace-Y-

OgreSeeker

YwouldntI said:
im also on my second run of sensi star the ogre pheno i realy like this cut.

Did someone say Ogre? Man oh man the Ogre...I let my true Ogre pheno go years ago and I've regretted it ever sense. She was semi-short and fat, big ole fat leaves, tasted kinda like skankey ole citrus and yeilded 1/4 pound per plant with hardly any veg time. She was amazing and nothing I've grown since has compared. If you have the true Ogre then you need to take care of that girl!!

Shit man I've gotta get myself seated here. Looks like this thread is moving like a bullet.

BTW,
great pics. I'm loving it!

Y

YwouldntI

ogreseeker-welcome to the diary yo.
bro you exactly described gals! and i believe if you look in my new year new rooms thread,when i first smoked some of her i said the same thing about the taste,cept i think i said it also has like a kushy taste like in the back or the after taste whatever (i suck at describin tastes and smells and such).
wow bro a qp a plant amazing and very inspirational :jump: !!! i got, i think it was 84 grams off the first one i put in flower. i only put the one the first time cause i knew just about nothin about the plant,just got it on a trade for somethin else.lucky me its a bad mf!
bro any suggestions,and advice on what she likes best and what not would be awesome,id love to be pullin a qp a plant off her it'll be wall to wall my man i'll tell you that. :muahaha:
so with that being said here is some pics just for you my friend... :joint:

these been in flower for just a couple weeks and some for one week.look familiar?....

my lil ogre patch...

massive leafs

ok on to the kc #2 clone its still throwin all 9 finger leaves NZ
i'll dig the rest of the clones out soon for all my peeps from my mandala thread.

those spots are just drops of water.

peace-Y-...

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great looking plants man, massive fans on that plant. Love the Kc, be watching them pack on big ole buds.

B/R

Y

YwouldntI

tech-fasho bro,i cant wait to see these kc's bring some heat.and with the post that Just put up since i know he knows his shit im super amped about the capabilities of this chik. i mean i've had some decent sized tops but a 2-3 foot cola would be awesome and like 20 plants like that well now that'd be real nice!
peace yo-Y-

black-sup man,ty bro. hell yeah man when i got some of those ss's in the cloner you can see them off the rip no need tp label them at all none of the other plants i have even look close to her at all ever in the cycle,shes totaly different then the rest....
i just tagged ur grow too man nice ass things goin on in there.peace.

jiggy-wattup my man,thanks yo.im tryin to get like you ya big ole bubba pimp;)
seriously yo ty. im just doin what i do and tryin to do it better every time.you know how it goes shoulda,coulda,woulda those are the three words i say the most everytime i pull.peace brotha.-Y-

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YwouldntI said:
ogreseeker-welcome to the diary yo.
bro you exactly described gals! and i believe if you look in my new year new rooms thread,when i first smoked some of her i said the same thing about the taste,cept i think i said it also has like a kushy taste like in the back or the after taste whatever (i suck at describin tastes and smells and such).
wow bro a qp a plant amazing and very inspirational :jump: !!! i got, i think it was 84 grams off the first one i put in flower. i only put the one the first time cause i knew just about nothin about the plant,just got it on a trade for somethin else.lucky me its a bad mf!
bro any suggestions,and advice on what she likes best and what not would be awesome,id love to be pullin a qp a plant off her it'll be wall to wall my man i'll tell you that. :muahaha:
so with that being said here is some pics just for you my friend... :joint:

these been in flower for just a couple weeks and some for one week.look familiar?....

my lil ogre patch...

massive leafs

ok on to the kc #2 clone its still throwin all 9 finger leaves NZ
i'll dig the rest of the clones out soon for all my peeps from my mandala thread.

those spots are just drops of water.

peace-Y-...

Plants look healthy as can be from top to bottom.. Inspirational work man!

Y

YwouldntI

zeus-wattup old school :muahaha: LOL.yeah bro it is kinda rollin, im really feelin the love in here thanx to everybodies support :friends: ... ahh im sure you can keep up...we too stoned around here to be movin too fast.;) kick on back relax we'll put it on cruise for a sec hehe.peace

homu-wattup pimp :pimp3: thanx man,imma try to keep it body rockin in here.and try to put out some killer buds along the way.thanx for stoppin thru.

shitake,LMAO :biglaugh: great pic!!! now thats one that needs to be on the growroom wall!! peace

well fam,not quite what i though it was gonna be...but then when is it :bashhead: ?lol what i got off the 8 bubbleberries and 2 bd's was 1 and 1/2 lb's and a oz.plus like a qt.oz of shake for the vape;) not the greates pull but still,i aint mad it only has to last a couple weeks and ther'll be a propper pull comin out. :jump:
heres a pic sorry i know it aint the best but its what i snapped off right quick.
in the pic is like a lb. and a qp. somehow the rest wasnt around for the photo shoot. :smoke:

i'll get a close up of some dried nugs in a lil while right now imma sit back and enjoy a fatty with my lady and relax.
peace -Y-

edit:bong you was postin right with me.thanks yo im tryin...peace

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
looks like fun homie. where the hell has this thread been at. let me guess its new and already 4 pages. big surprise lol. i will check. shit is tight as hell Y. enjoy. glad i found ya.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
wow dude this thread is amazing from the time it started on tuesday till now i have been impressed keep it rockin for all of us.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Dude.. your garden is rockin'...what a haul!!...I'll be peepin' those ogre's..K+

Y

YwouldntI

sirsmoke-wattup bro.fun as hell bro.now i can relax and kick back.i was almost outta smoke from the last pull.this should last me a while and i can take the next pull and properly cure it.imma stack up a bunch of jars outta these in flower that way when i scale down i still have plenty of meds.i have a bad back so when im out my back be hurtin so bad i cant sleep till im just flat out exhausted.plus i have a friend i GIVE a couple oz's a pull to,she is sick and the mj help with pain and an apetite so me bein me,i give her some smoke.if it wasnt for me she'd be payin outta her ass for good bud around here.and i have another person real close to me with glaucoma,not a big smoker at all but still i gotta throw them a lil bit,cause i love them and its all i can do for them.if we lived in other places we all would be card holders im sure of it.they dont know i grow just think im good to them.theyd prolly never believe it anyways yo.peeps dont look at me and see a gardner im sure.from the way i am and talk most peeps are surprised to find out i finished high school let alone been to college.cant judge a book by its cover.but luckily most do and thats great cover for me lol.peace-Y-

zinga-wattup maing ,thanx, imma try to keep it body rockin yo.peace

scrapy-sup playa,thanx my friend.bro that ogre was so good i kick myself in the ass for not puttin more in there the 1st time.oh well i have plenty of them comin so its time to try to dial her in.that dude Ogreseeker said he pulled a qp a plant with her,i wish hed make his way back so he can give a playa some advice on what she likes.
peace yo-Y-

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol awesome haul dude, looks pretty good to me Y :yes:
Nicely nicely (just saw the last episode of Ideal, I can't wait for season5)

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
Hey Y, your one righteous dude. (A little 70s lingo there.)
Wow man, that's a nice pile of bud. Green thumb you got fo sho.