What's new

Peek into Avi's Mostly Vert Room of Many Flavors

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mega i look in ur thread but all i see is heady nuggets, lol... not tryin to start some kind of "whos more ghetto challenge", that could not end well.
i have noticed peeps bendin their wings... but usually cutting off the part they bend up.

gettin tings done!
staking & defoliating, culled one plant. rearranged the room, watered w lucas formula, liquid koolbloom, calmag & floralicious. one of the flo x grim is straight up strawberry stank... got a couple diff. phenos and at least 2 in there are real nice.

enjoy this:
great zimbabwe walls, midnite reggae:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtrQ5fzBicA

No..no competition man...just a lot of respect for your work......have a great 2013!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the more the merrier, lex

a lil more defoling today....

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shade grown flo x grim:

picture.php

N

noyd666

have to be better than a fan in centre av, least ya get to smoke it. looking good.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^^you can see my lil jade plant in the bottom of the pic, w a crystal in the pot next to it.
still need to defol more, getting some yellowing at the bottom of plants, altho cant imagine a shortage of N or mag....

picture.php

^^ here you can clearly see my single, central horizontal bulb, and can see the back 2 vert bulbs and their donuts.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
put in some serious work yesterday into last night, about half the room is properly defoled now, ill try to grab a pic of the defoled plants asap.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the shit pic but gives an idea of how i been defoling,

picture.php

the shorter plant on right/center is a flo x grim, the taller plant on left is a pheno hunt of a side project im workin on labeled VP (u cn see the plant label so i figured i would explain it)

N

noyd666

vp ''very important person, looking good what size pots av? sure got a room full.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pots are like 5 gal nursery pots, some more tall & narrow, some more short & squat, all more or less the same size.
the VP project is on hold indefinitely, lol, just focusing on better things, like flo crosses & driz pollen

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^^ vert room shot w shiny wrapper pulled back.

picture.php

^^top bud of a flo plant in the "shorter" donuts up front

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the room is still needing further defoling.... week 5 starts today, so imo it's about the best time to take leaves, i was a tad hesitant before now, altho did take many leaves because i felt it was needed....
i think i may have had a ton of extra foliage partially due to my veg lighting position. I was a lil turned around....
during vert. veg i had my vert bulbs down inside the canopy, when (from what i read) should have had the bulbs pulled up above the tops of plants....
whatever caused it this room is leafy as all hell, so ill be defoling AGAIN in the mostly vert room this week.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I drop the bulb down in veg to get a lanky plant to bush out more and stay compact. Bad idea if you have a plant that stays short though.