What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Humidity will help that root faster. Can you put a plastic bag or soda pop bottle over it? I also like to cut the bigger leaves off it so it doesnt have to transpire as much.

PCBuds

Help !! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up !!!

Help !! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up !!!

It might help if you rub my belly.

PCBuds

I decided to transplant my clone into the cooler and just grow another White Widow.

That way, I'm only changing the lighting, growing style (proper SIP technique) and grow media without changing the strain as well.

It might help to compare with earlier grows..?

It should grow out quickly and I was thinking of giving it a week or so to root itself under 24/0 lighting then flip her to 12/12.

I did want to grow the Candy Cane Autoflower but I can wait for that.

The White Widow is supposed to be done in 8 weeks so I figure 10-11 weeks for me.

I'm gonna try to grow her out quickly this time.
I'm used to 5 months from seed to harvest.

PCBuds

I decided to unplug the circulation fan and spray down the grow area to raise the humidity.

Then I thought it might be a good idea to spray down the walls and lights too... Lol ��

Why not give them a real-world test??

I'm pretty sure that my light strips are Top Bin LEDs and they should be able to deal with bottom bin consumers like myself. Iol ��

I did use distilled water though, just so I don't get them dirty.

Maybe I can make a spray nozzle to spray them down to keep them cool. Then I can crank them way past Max. Lol ��

PCBuds

Yea, I don't want to have to tie her down.

I'd end up ripping her head right off. Lol

It's now exactly 5' from ceiling to the soil.

I turned the sidelights off because she's just a baby and I couldn't see my phone screen after taking a picture.

Them lights be bright !! Lol

I turned up the ceiling lights because they were only warm.

Bobby Boucher

That bag sturdy enough for ya?

I've recently started heatsealing projector film roll into 11" tall garden cloches. They are heavy enough to stay put and bury a bit or stake down if need be, but light enough to not worry about crushing your plants in the event of a tip over..

My clones don't need humidifiers anymore!

picture.php

:dance013: