What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Nice plants mate. :headbange
That closet plant is doing really well, when are you going to switch on the side lights?:chin:
Love the cat pics, that looks like one sookypuss.

PCBuds

That closet plant is doing really well, when are you going to switch on the side lights?

I want to get her to stretch.
My last plant ended up too short, so I want to wait for her to get taller before I turn on the side lights.

I don't really know when that will be.
I'm just winging it. Lol

I'd like to get her right to the top of the closet to use my other overhead lights.

I didn't even use them on the last plant.

PCBuds

My closet is doing great.
She's really filling in and looking happy and healthy.
I hope she's intending on growing nice and tall.

The window plants are looking good too.
I just started with some nutes today.

PCBuds

I want her to grow A Lot Taller!!..

She needs to fill the closet.

I've had other plants that filled the closest.

I'm not sure how to make her grow tall.

Maybe I need to go back to the SIL's??

PCBuds

My window plants are only 3" tall but their roots have grown 7" down and out the bottom of the container already, so I've decided to start bottom-feeding them.

I know that I'm not going to get any flushing happening with bottom-feeding, but it has worked for me before.
I'm not going to go really heavy with the nutes, so I'm not too worried about salt buildup.

They are looking a bit flakey at the moment, but they are in lights off and hopefully just sleeping, so I'm not going to worry about that either.

PCBuds

Actually, yeah, she is a nice dark green color, so I'm not worried about light bleaching and having my lights too close, as I've done before.

I've got the lights quite high with the sidelights off in an attempt to get her to grow nice and tall.

I think it's working.
My last plant was pretty short and I wasted a lot of vertical height.

I think I'll wait until she's half-filled the closet before I turn on the sidelights.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looks like the window plants are picking up the pace now that they found the bottom of the pot. :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts