What's new

Pandora closes her amphora

EnjoyingLife

Ive heard great things about CSI too. What from Colorado Sativas have you ran? I was about to place an order with them a few years back but couldn't find any grow reports
I just ran two ace panama this season as a back up. It was a freebie when I grabbed destroyer and nanan blouclou(spelling?).
I may still have some pics of the live plants if so I'll post them in that thread w\in two weeks - I'll keep you posted. I'll post harvest\trim pics also.
I got what I thought was a green pheno based on dubis description but it had pink pistils so idk. The other is what I'd guess is the red pheno as the pistils were much more fuschia\pink colored. Both plants pistils have already went orange\red though. Pretty sure it's expected as I've read the colored pistils don't stay after dry\cure. Both were resinous, the suspected green pheno more so but the other has resin. Both smell similar lemon, colonge, inscence. The suspected red pheno a bit sweeter and developed a bit slower.

Last edited:

GainesvilleGreen

Yeah bro, that's the only regs seeds on attitude on csi..they have a promotion going on with attitude..my only thing with his website is cash only but his freebies sending cash is fantastic if you want to go that route...but I'm not sending cash in the mail....
120 bucks for regs on the Panama for 20 reg seeds is a deal ..imo

RobFromTX

Yeah bro, that's the only regs seeds on attitude on csi..they have a promotion going on with attitude..my only thing with his website is cash only but his freebies sending cash is fantastic if you want to go that route...but I'm not sending cash in the mail....
120 bucks for regs on the Panama for 20 reg seeds is a deal ..imo
So the Panama from CSI is the version that cannabiogen carried which is a lot less tamed than the one ive been growing from Ace? Just curious as the website has it listed as a hybrid

Lebanizer

What a dirty little spineless bag of fecal matter ! I was so looking forward to acquiring your Aphrodite with the jasmin smell :cry::cry::cry: It seemed so fetching that a plant smelling of jasmine should be named after the goddess of love...

THis guy has plundered so many others and don't get me started on his dubious Lebanese (or Hokkaido) ... Ugh this is sickening to the core ! I'm not buying anything from him ever again which is a good thing since his prices have gone bonkers in the last years (+40%).

I completely believe you when you say that the OTH was your friend's selection ! Who does dubi think he is ?! His limited success has gotten to his head so bad !

@PandoraSeedBank is there any other way we can still buy from you ? I was just browsing mandala to make a purchase and since I could'nt find you I came here. I'm so bummed 😫

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
So the Panama from CSI is the version that cannabiogen carried which is a lot less tamed than the one ive been growing from Ace? Just curious as the website has it listed as a hybrid
It's not that ace/cbg Panama is tamed, it's a Colombia/Panama hybrid. CBG called it Panama but it's not really accurate. The same way bangi haze is not haze, etc.

RobFromTX

It's not that ace/cbg Panama is tamed, it's a Colombia/Panama hybrid. CBG called it Panama but it's not really accurate. The same way bangi haze is not haze, etc.
yeah i'll probably send cash. Their mangobiche is what im really interested in anyway and that's definitely a repro of the one cannabiogen had. A colombian/panama hybrid does sound nice though

RobFromTX

THis guy has plundered so many others and don't get me started on his dubious Lebanese (or Hokkaido) ... Ugh this is sickening to the core ! I'm not buying anything from him ever again which is a good thing since his prices have gone bonkers in the last years (+40%).
May i ask what you're implying about the ace lebanese? Just curious as i have a pack of those in my seedvault

Lebanizer

Almost all seed banks have people hired to make the seeds. Even cannabiogen had several people working.

It is almost impossible to have so many varieties without a lack of stock and release new ones every year.

The only one I know who was alone was Mario bellandi from original delicatessen.

I have been alone in this seed bank.

If you have many varieties, the easiest thing is to take friends or people from the forum and pay them one euro per seed and that way you can get the varieties you want.

But what sense does it have? If the best thing is to do it yourself and see, try, compare varieties...

But the vast majority only cares about money and we live in a fast world where new varieties have to be released every year. Everything fast, without love...

You make more money with a McDonald's than with an artisan burger.

And yes, many are just businessmen interested in money. Marketing and deception experts.

Let them give away all their varieties as I have done and many others if they are so interested in preservation.

Dubi will be happy to see im closed. What he doesn't know is that I win.
People see what Ace Seeds really is like and my seeds are spreading all over the world like I wanted.

Fuck the money, I'm not here to make money!
Yes you have

Latest posts

Latest posts