What's new

Pandora closes her amphora

elchischas

Veteran
Someone on here mentioned a lot of Ace lines came from vibes collective. Is wolfman the guy from vibes?

People sure fall apart at the seams over this strain ownership business. I mean were talking about cannabis not diamonds from sierra leone. Everyone got their gear from somewhere else
Wolfman isn't from Vibes Co forum

As far i remember Kaiki told me he is a portuguese grower

RobFromTX

I grew his Panama Red that also comes from cannabiogen . It got over ten feet tall and got killed by the weather in novemeber. It looked pretty similar to the Original Haze from authentic gen, growing next to it.
very different looking to the panama that ace sells now.
How did it stand up to the mangobiche? Nice sativa high? CSI seems very legit, just expensive

Genghis Kush.

How did it stand up to the mangobiche? Nice sativa high? CSI seems very legit, just expensive
at 40 north i couldnt finish them. i only got to see how they grow.
The Panama bud was pretty far along when it rotted in early Novenmber.
The mangobiche was pure sativa and wouldnt have finished until after christmas or later. it turned purple.

CSI is actually pretty good deal when you order direct. he always gives you a whole 7 free pack of something similar or the same thing as which you ordered and also a few three pack freebies of assorted stuff.
so you get at least three times as much as you ordered.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Unfortunately I no longer sell seeds, the only way is through freespore.

It is a detail that I wanted to have with you since many were waiting for the seeds and also to propagate the genetics so that they are not lost.
I don't know of any seed bank or person that makes so many varieties available for free with the effort and money that it entails.

So take advantage while they remain in freespore.

I hope they are there this week.

I thank you for your support.

Cannabrainer

No one is carrying the Punta Rojo, that they said they had in another thread.
Hyp3rids will release its repro soon. IP in Cannabis strains, specifically regarding landraces, is far from being even considered. I love Ace, but Im bummed about these attitudes and understand why so many people over at OG dont like them.

To be honest, I got two packs of HEBE and HERA and will do a seed increase to give away for free to everyone.