What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PANAMA A5 HAZE , NEVILLE'S HAZE,.... 12/12 GROWING

Cheech87

Day 27 of bloom. Super Panama Haze

Screenshot_20240908_095454_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240908_095557_Gallery.jpg

I think I might have an issue with magnesium uptake, but I’m not entirely sure it's the first time I’ve seen something like this on the leaf veins. So far, it doesn’t seem to be bothering the plant too much, as it's still growing well. It’s starting to produce trichomes now.Compared to the Panama A5 Haze, this one transitioned to flower much faster in the 12/12 cycle and had less stretch. That’s just been my experience with this particular pheno so far.
Screenshot_20240908_095509_Gallery.jpg

Cheech87

I'm trying my luck again with the Panama A5 Haze. I love this strain and hope to get a good phenotype this time and manage a healthy grow. This time, I’ll be using a different soil,Plagron Light Mix.
20240926_170918.jpg

Cheech87

how the nevil haze smoke compare to panama a5? stronger or not
It's hard to say because my Neville Haze was seeded, and I'm a noob at growing sativa, so it definitely didn't show its full potential. I made hash from it, which turned out to be really strong, but the buds were so packed with small seeds that they weren't smokable for me
serious gag reflex danger! 😂

But my Panama A5 Haze, compared to the Neville Haze, was the clear winner in every way taste, high everything was really good.

Cheech87

Soma's Amnesia Haze

I missed fertilizing her, and now she's turning yellow. She still has a little more to go, but she’s already developing those typical foxtail buds that I associate with Amnesia Haze. I'm curious to see how she will taste in the end, as she has a unique scent that I can't quite pinpoint; it changes slightly each time I smell it. It seems to have a spicy clove aroma with sweet, earthy notes. I'm sure she'll continue to ripen with terpenes over the next week.
20241008_162946.jpg
20241007_064113.jpg
20241008_162951.jpg

Cheech87

My Skywalker Haze from Dutch Passion are
20241008_162912.jpg
growing well, but I feel it doesn’t have much in common with Haze so far. Let’s see what else comes.

20241008_162908.jpg

Cheech87

It may not be pretty for pictures but it still looks like lots of nice flower. What do you think went wrong, underfeeding?

I can’t quite explain it myself. I had a magnesium deficiency at the beginning and couldn’t fix it. I believe the soil was over-fertilized for this plant. I’ll definitely grow the next one in a light mix to see for myself if the issue was with the nutrients or the soil.

Cheech87

Plants are finishing fantastic! Dont worry too much, you will have some amazing budsYes, it will be good enough, but I want to get more out of their potential. I’m sure the taste and the high will be much better. In the next grow, I will try a different approach with light mix and regular fertilizer. I will also look for a good soil without perlite.
I need to make some changes.

Thanks 🙂
Yes, it will be good enough, but I want to get more out of their potential. I’m sure the taste and the high will be much better. In the next grow, I will try a different approach with light mix and normal fertilizer no top dressing. I will also look for a good soil without perlite.
I need to make some changes.

Latest posts

Latest posts