What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PANAMA A5 HAZE , NEVILLE'S HAZE,.... 12/12 GROWING

Cheech87

The Neville Haze was harvested due to too many brown trichomes. I'll see how she turns out after drying. If she's too seedy, I'll make hash or butter/oil for cooking.

Cheech87

Oldtimer's Haze is on my bucket list, but I'm going to have to grow a lot more plants before I'm ready for that one. It seems like it can be a challenge.
It definitely won't be easy, but I have to start somewhere, or I'll never learn. As I mentioned, I always grow two plants where I'm confident I'll get good weed, and the other two are for learning.

And I'm a seed addict.

I got them for 50% off and just couldn't say no. I really want to see those beautiful, narrow Sativa leaves and, of course, experience what was smoked in the 60s and 70s. I wasn't even born then, but the older ones always say everything was better back in the day.

Last edited:

Cheech87

Here is my Fullgas again.
20240813_070500.jpg
20240813_070440.jpg

I really like her the smell is a mix of berry and cheese, with no gas smell so far. The look and structure of the plant are great to me. Everything is going well, and I will give her some additives to boost production.

Per liter of water:
1 ml of Big Bud
2 ml of Bud Candy
2 ml of Rhino Skin
2 ml Bud Factor X

Last edited:

Cheech87

Panama a5 Haze is amazing! I like it a lot. It gives a very pleasant, clean high at the beginning, though it can be a little racy at first. Then, it mellows out into a floating, psychedelic feeling, which I really enjoy. It's great for summer, with a nice, hazy, incense-like (not church incense!) and sweet smell and taste. I can't pinpoint exactly what it reminds me of, but it will likely change and get stronger with curing. The smoke is already very smooth.Overall, I like it a lot and will definitely grow it again.

The joint I smoked was from a little dry piece of my harvested weed, and it was very oily.

20240814_193605.jpg
20240814_193648.jpg

When you looked at the joint while smoking, you could see a lot of oil running down the inside. It will definitely get better with curing, but it's already really pleasant to smoke. I'm not going to touch them again until after a good 3 months of curing.

Cheech87

Just added a new member to the garden – Dankincense F2 from Connoisseur Genetics.
Screenshot_20240821_193424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let's see if she earns her spot in the tent it all depends on if she turns out to be a girl. I can't pop more seeds at once due to space issues, so I’m starting with this one as a test run. In 3-4 weeks, I’ll have more room, and if she’s a girl, she’d be a solid replacement. She’s got those thin leaves
Screenshot_20240821_163851_Gallery.jpg

She’s looking a bit like a mutant to me right now, so I’ll wait and see what happens. 🫣

Tomorrow, I'll take a better pic of her.😅

Last edited:

Cheech87

So, my Neville Haze is dry enough to start curing. Here’s the weight of my harvest and some pics of the buds.
20240821_200012.jpg

I have to say, it's been a real hassle rolling a joint because of the seeds – most of them are micro seeds, making it a messy job to remove them all. It’s not very tasty for me right now. I’ll let it cure, and then decide what to do with it, maybe make hash 😅.
20240821_200754.jpg
20240821_200723.jpg
20240821_200658.jpg

Last edited:

Cheech87

My Super Panama Haze is growing well, but the leaves look strange.
20240825_121922.jpg

The pH is at 6.5, and I haven't added any nutrients yet because the plant shows slight clawing from nitrogen. What can I improve?
20240825_121637.jpg

Cheech87

My Amnesia isn't stretching much and looks like it will be a small plant. I gave her a little top dressing—1.5g per liter of my medium in an 15L pot. It's not easy to say exactly what day we're on because of the 12/12 light cycle, but I count from when I first noticed the stretch.

For me, it's now day 13 of flowering.

20240825_121630.jpg

Last edited:

Cheech87

My Fullgas is very stinky, and I will be very lucky with it for sure. I hope it’s a good high, but the terpenes now are very cheesy with blackberries in the description. It says it will be gassy at the end of flowering, but nothing of that yet.
20240825_121654.jpg

Cheech87

Oh man, this weed is something else! 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️I've been a long-time smoker, and honestly, it's rare to find something that really pushes me to the limit.
But this time... this was a first.
I was just chilling, enjoying a fat test joint of Panama a5 Haze, when suddenly, I felt that weird “uh-oh” moment.
My face went pale, and I was hit with this intense weakness.
It took me a solid half hour to shuffle just 10 meters!
My legs felt like they were made of jelly.
I knew I needed sugar and water, but of course, the kitchen was downstairs.
So, I started my epic journey.
Let me tell you, it was no easy task – cold sweat was dripping down my forehead and back, and I was moving at the pace of a snail on a bad day. 😅🤣
But with pure determination, I finally made it.
I chugged a liter of iced tea like my life depended on it. 😅🤣
And guess what? After a few minutes, I was back in action.😎
Not long after, I lit up the next one. I mean, come on, this stuff is just too damn tasty to resist!🫶🫶👌👌

Cheech87

My little Amnesia Haze is healthy. So far, I’ve given her a little top dressing with Greenhouse Bio Feeding at 2 grams per liter of grow medium.
Day 21 bloom

20240902_070147.jpg
20240902_065859.jpg
20240902_065851.jpg
20240902_065900.jpg

Cheech87

I just made hash with buds from Neville's Haze. The buds had too many seeds, but the hash seems to be good. It has a very peppery yet sweet taste, and it makes my tongue slightly numb. After pressing out the water, I froze it and grated it as best as I could, but it quickly became very sticky again. In two weeks, after it's dried, I'll press it.
20240904_071027.jpg

Cheech87

I just harvested my Fullgas plant! The trichomes were all cloudy, with about 5% amber. It has a strong cheesy smell, and the buds have a slightly bluish-green color, which is different from my recent harvests. The buds are heavy, very dense, and fleshy. I'll dry them now and see how it turns out, but I expect around 25 to 30 grams dry.
20240908_092050.jpg