What's new

Pakistan, Chitral Mastuj | Landrace Cannabis

Landrace Warden

Vendor
Awesome I'll be following along. We grow in Thailand, but at the moment only indoor. But trying to imagine what the more kush like strains originated in has always been part of our thinking. To extract the best from them. So, so different. I looked up earlier that the average rainfall in the Chitral looks like this:

View attachment 19085214

For comparison rain in Summer in Thailand can be more like 1000mm, this year higher I think. - totally different yet compatible.

Remarkable plant.

Nick
We have another Listed variety from Hindu Kush, Tirah Valley.
Does well in Humid climate and tolerates well in the places like East coast. You can try that:

Landrace Warden

Vendor
Chitral selections will feature a range of top-performing expressions from the entire population, and this purple beauty will be part of the limited release. 🌿💜

What looked like ‘just leaves’ back in July has now transformed into one of the most compact flowering Purple Chitrali phenotypes. Its elephant-ear-like dark leaves provide shade to the main stem, which has an even deeper red hue. 🌱❤️

With lower branching and vertical growth typical of a Hindu Kush BLD variant, this plant brings terps reminiscent of fine perfume blended with a tropical fruit punch that fills the nostrils. 🍹✨

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5664.JPG

Landrace Warden

Vendor
IMG_5624.JPG

This private garden patch has completely surprised us—what started off as seemingly ordinary has taken a U-turn in the best possible way. 🌿✨

What we once thought wasn’t worthy of selection has now finished flowering with a structure that’s nothing short of legendary. Even the aroma has shifted, subtly evolving into something unique.

The plant I’m holding had narrow, vertical growth and didn’t pack a punch at first, but now… it’s a showstopper. 🌸💎

Latest posts

Latest posts