What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Mahalo85

Hope to finish these Dancehall plants before the end of October 🤞🏻

Attachments

• IMG_8042.jpeg
    IMG_8042.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8041.jpeg
    IMG_8041.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8040.jpeg
    IMG_8040.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8039.jpeg
    IMG_8039.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8038.jpeg
    IMG_8038.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8037.jpeg
    IMG_8037.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8036.jpeg
    IMG_8036.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 15

nlvigour

My Sinai plants are finishing. Took 4 of them down today. 11L pots.
View attachment 19081140
View attachment 19081141
View attachment 19081142

The rest are still a couple weeks away.

Edit - @pipeline God also made humidifiers bro, pick one up 😃
Wow... I love your Sinai / Moroccan plants.
I'd love to grow some Middle Eastern strains - especially for seed - because they could prove very useful for northern growers. I love what you did. Absolutely fantastic.

Next season I'm going to use Autopots + earth worm castings from a local farm, chicken manure, kelp + Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow / Bloom + a semi organic (Flower/Bloom) slow release granulated fertilizer from a very lovely Alberta, Greenhouse.

nlvigour

I'm at 51.0447° N... Just south of where you are..... Most of the land on the foothills of the rockies is now owned by gas leases, or cattle farmers, or the super rich.... I'd rather be at your latitude for outdoor grows because it is more forested. Much better for guerilla gardening.

gorilla ganja

I'm at 51.0447° N... Just south of where you are..... Most of the land on the foothills of the rockies is now owned by gas leases, or cattle farmers, or the super rich.... I'd rather be at your latitude for outdoor grows because it is more forested. Much better for guerilla gardening.
I was born and raised in Calgary, so I know the area well. There are still lots of places for Gorilla growing, but there is no need for that now. It is easy to get a medical licence in Canada if four plants are not enough for you.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drying went great, it seems like its better quality than outdoor dried. Got it done in 7 days each round. RH was high with all that rain for the first couple days after harvesting the tops. Thankfully it dried out enough after about 3 days and it worked out for the better to sweeten them up even though harvested early. Smoking one from the harvested tops right now, its great, potent and tastey. maybe not peak smell like the following week. Would have been nice to let it ripen another week, but it was good they were harvested to avoid mold spreading.

Hurricanes can be tricky for cannabis growers! Thankfully I acted quick and picked the tops. Could have waited a couple days, but mold was getting active with regular light rains and warm temperatures. :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colorado cherry looks great! Pretty good yield, I bet thats tastey! Wonder what CBD kief is like. Would make yous sleepy.

May have to grow that next year because the company I get good quality cbd whole plant extract is not selling it anymore. Its on discount by the way enerhealthbotanicals.com.

Its a great spagyric alcohol extract with coconut oil. I just take a little before bed, but it tastes very bitter.

Old Piney

Colorado cherry looks great! Pretty good yield, I bet thats tastey! Wonder what CBD kief is like. Would make yous sleepy.

May have to grow that next year because the company I get good quality cbd whole plant extract is not selling it anymore. Its on discount by the way enerhealthbotanicals.com.

Its a great spagyric alcohol extract with coconut oil. I just take a little before bed, but it tastes very bitter.
The Colorado cherry oil is real tasty I like it just for the taste in my coffee. BTW CBD is relaxing for sleep but it doesn't necessarily make you sleepy if taking during the day .you can buy CBD flower on line as .Label Peelers Wine Making and Homebrewing has several verified hemp flower for about $40 an OZ

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With it being terpene-rich, it will be more therapeutic. Cannabis and coffee are an amazing combination. Really work together to help get you focused and get your body ready for the day.