What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
large.IMG_20240722_100700.jpg.851cf4cde676bfa812a864f937ec717f.jpg

large.IMG_20240912_191554.jpg.318e86f31129113110a736ff200c8c7b.jpg

Auto Asian Haze X Auto Cindy 99 from mid July in the 1st picture to Yesterday in the 2nd pixture :)

Bona Fortuna

Veteran
Do any of you do water curing to try and clean up your dried outdoor buds from wildfire smoke?
Hello!
F4F15E79-E8CD-45AB-A83F-21EF4303C7E1.jpeg

I’ve had my fair share of wildfire, evacuations and ash fall.

Not water curing, no.
I’ve always tried to rinse plants nightly to prevent ash from building up, granted there is only so much you can do at times. There isn’t really anything to be done about the smokiness, but I’ve noticed a minimal impact of aroma and flavor.

If the fire season was particularly bad, then I’ll dip and swish the plants in a lemon water solution as I harvest and hang to dry as I would a normal plant.

Best of luck and I hope your property and family are safe from the wildfires.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask Gorilla Ganja, he lives near that latitude. I know BC Bud Depot has Texada Timewarp and BC Pinewarp which would likely finish.

Quabec Freeze I think it was called, someone posted earlier looked pretty early.

Whats some good early finishers guys?

xtsho

Hello!
View attachment 19065854
I’ve had my fair share of wildfire, evacuations and ash fall.

Not water curing, no.
I’ve always tried to rinse plants nightly to prevent ash from building up, granted there is only so much you can do at times. There isn’t really anything to be done about the smokiness, but I’ve noticed a minimal impact of aroma and flavor.

If the fire season was particularly bad, then I’ll dip and swish the plants in a lemon water solution as I harvest and hang to dry as I would a normal plant.

Best of luck and I hope your property and family are safe from the wildfires.

We got lucky this year where I'm at. Only a few days of hazy skies and the smell of smoke. Nothing like it was a few years ago when the smoke rolled in and stayed for about ten days. Went from blue skies to the sun being blocked out as it rolled in like a storm. But my thoughts were with those in the midst of that hell.

smokesky2.jpg

smokesky1.jpg

Anyway, time for these plants to hurry up and finish.

outdoor09132024.jpg

I Care

D

Allright, what would you reccomend?

My Green Mountain Grape is running quicker than my Purple Satellite.
Pretty amazing

I asked here if he had anything going through the 2023s cold/wet and Green Mountain Grape was seemed to be the highest recommendation for dodging teh weather. Never got around to ordering them because I always end up with 100+ seeds in my cart, which I cannot pay for.

NL fem I gave away when running out of space is about done and my buddy, who put the thing in the ground, at his place. is telling me I need to come over see if it’s the right time. I been putting it off cause sunny days. two weeks ago buddy that gave me seedling saying their above ground NL fems were all ready

grow a small variety if you can

cellardwellar420

I asked here if he had anything going through the 2023s cold/wet and Green Mountain Grape was seemed to be the highest recommendation for dodging teh weather. Never got around to ordering them because I always end up with 100+ seeds in my cart, which I cannot pay for.

NL fem I gave away when running out of space is about done and my buddy, who put the thing in the ground, at his place. is telling me I need to come over see if it’s the right time. I been putting it off cause sunny days. two weeks ago buddy that gave me seedling saying their above ground NL fems were all ready

grow a small variety if you can
Thank you!🤗

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are starting to purple a little bit from last sunday getting down to 40 F. Back up to warm in the 80'sF for the next week or so.

Got them watered yesterday with 122 gal yesterday, thirsty plants. Mice are still eating my seeds, the liquid fence doesn't stop mice. Mice are tough, they get hungry and don't pay attention to repellents. They tore up some buds that were leaning on the fence.

Saw a frog at the garden. Getting so dry, the frog is taking refuge at the moisture in the garden!

There was a carpenter bee that was acting funny last night, in the dark, it was going toward my light and being real active at night. Heat has the bees active right now, there was a yellow sweat bee pestering me yesterday.

Flowers are getting huge, had a 6-7 ft plant break due to wind on the shady side of the garden. It was at the back and was more lanky. Shady side plants can have a little less strong stems.

Starting to get some weight out there. :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts