What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good problem to have. Need to start seeing this issue more, OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT! It will be a problem they can't ignore. :smoke:

full

moose/MI

Nice looking plants.

I think the Syrian and Sinai are very similar as well as Lebanese. Same region. I might break out some Syrian and do a cross with a Panama/PCK cross I have. I made a cross with the Sinai and a Durban/PCK that turned out really good.

It's amazing what you can create when you go back as far as you can and make your own hybrids with the different strains that are available. Outfits like RSC and ACE provide the ingredients to cook whatever dish you want. 🧑‍🍳
I'm playing around a little myself this season making beans for the first time in 40+ years. 😊
I'm going to be a Dad! 😃

Green Mountain Grape purple pheno that I dusted with a Green Mountain Gold purple pheno.
It reinforces the Oaxacan purple selection that originally made the Grape 🍇.
And adds Hawaiian to the Oaxacan - Baglung Nepali - Mendo Purple Urkle of the original.

I didn't start it to make this cross. I've got some others going. I dusted this one for practice.
But I'm very happy I did the more I think about it.
It's not a complete mutt. 🤔
Anyways having a blast! 👶 👨‍🍼 🍼

Attachments

• 20240908_152233.jpg
    20240908_152233.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet those big plants are tough to keep well fed. Curious how Dequilo did it. See a little bit of yellow there.

My plants are holding up well. Top dressing works great, but they are in the shade and smaller plants. Large plants may require liquid feed. Foliar is an option for big plants, but wouldn't want to foliar feed during flower season.

Happy roots will translate to happy plants, they need a large volume of well watered roots. They are drinking water this week!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty pink flowers on 3 of these SCC

full

Just harvested this 5 foot plant, it has been wilted looking for a while since its on the edge. Don't want it to produce poor flower later on and it could become stressed and be prone to intersex. Better to leave space for the other ones.

Resin smells great, it has heavy resin because of root stress I think.

full

iTarzan

Veteran
Yes, washing the indoor harvests is overkill you could say, at most there will be a little dust on the buds. It's more that I have made of washing the harvest such a habit it's just part of growing for me, the same way I wash my vegetables before eating them.

On the other hand, checking the outdoor harvest with a microscope is very eye opening. The amount of shit that will stick to resin is unbelievable.
I am going to try it. Thanks for info.

iTarzan

Veteran
A few more...
@MAHA KALA grand funk

full

Queen mother
full

Nh x Panama
full

Mango hz

full

CBD#1 (this one is more to my wife's liking)
full

And a bonus for cousin @revegeta666 ,
The grapes are already sweet and there is shade all day in the shade of the vine

full

full

full

full

Salu2
Not trying to be insulting, some people don't know, but grapes are poisonous to dogs. Raisins even more. At least check it out. You love that little guy. Growing up, when I was around 10, my friend and I gave his dogs raisins when we had some. Nothing bad ever happened. Every list of things not to feed to dogs includes grapes and chocolate, which my friend also gave to Chico, his Manchester terrier. LOL!

Auto affy x wedding cake full of seed. End of Sept finish I am thinking. Found a couple spots of mold. Not as mold resistant as the auto affy x peanut butter breath. I'm hoping for a dry september but living on the ocean even if it's not raining the fog and dew point each morn make it feel like it has lol

Attachments

• 20240907_121641.jpg
    20240907_121641.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240907_122609.jpg
    20240907_122609.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240907_122658.jpg
    20240907_122658.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240907_122645.jpg
    20240907_122645.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21

I Care

I wouldn't use propolix in flower anyway, it has a very strong smell that would surely affect the taste of your buds. Weird that it would be restricted in the US as it's a natural byproduct from bees.

I've never done the peroxide wash myself. It does sound a little extreme if you only found one botrytis spot. What I use is a bucket with lemon juice, another with sodium bicarbonate and a third one with distilled water to rinse off.
what’s the function of the lemon juice, I use lime juice juice to ph the new well

when I realized what’s really going on here

when the sun is shining across the north remember there’s a Florida man who came to bring sunshine to the mountains. Saying this kinda shit worked when I hit the nearest chip shop in Edi. That was a great year for cycling the path all hours of the day, so I can’t help but say it with the same confidence. When you see the sunshine remember the Florida man. Haha

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I am going to try it. Thanks for info.
To anyone who wants to try it, the recipe I use is:

3 x 20L wáter buckets (5 gal). The first one with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. The second one with 1/4 cup of sodium bicarbonate, and the third one with just distilled water. Take a branch and gently move it around inside the first bucket for around 30-40 sec, then to the second one, then the third one. When done, hang everything and blast air directly on the branches with fans, for around 1 hour until all the excess water is gone. Then proceed with the drying as usual.

what’s the function of the lemon juice, I use lime juice juice to ph the new well
It's just a cleaning agent. An acid (lemon) and then a base (bicarbonate) because they will help detach any unwanted shit on the resin.

Old Piney

I thought grapes were toxic to dogs?
In the past I fed many grapes to my dogs with no problem, but now with my grand dog her mom says no grapes along with just about everything else. Oh how thing have changed. My dog got into and ate like 3 pounds of dark chocolate he had just a little stomach ache .So I believe grape seeds contain a toxin ,however most grapes are seedless and even if not the dog would have to crunch the seeds and that's unlikely. Most likely to just wolf them down and poop the seeds out harmlessly. My dog only ate seedless grapes BTW .

EastCoastGambit

In the past I fed many grapes to my dogs with no problem, but now with my grand dog her mom says no grapes along with just about everything else. Oh how thing have changed. My dog got into and ate like 3 pounds of dark chocolate he had just a little stomach ache .So I believe grape seeds contain a toxin ,however most grapes are seedless and even if not the dog would have to crunch the seeds and that's unlikely. Most likely to just wolf them down and poop the seeds out harmlessly. My dog only ate seedless grapes BTW .
Yeah, it wasn't criticism or anything. We got a dog a couple years back and I only knew of chocolate and chicken bones. Then my wife starts freaking out about grapes and chewing gum (xyletol) and I didn't realize that so many things are bad for dogs that I never though about. She does act like one grape will kill the dog (lol) but perhaps certain grapes or certain breeds have different tolerances? I even got rid of my grape plants at home, though they were not producing anything anyways.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The vet said raisins/grapes can be very bad for dogs even in smaller quantities compared to garlic/onions and other things which they could maybe tolerate small doses of.

Some rain pushing north this week. Difficult weather to predict. Looks like we'll get a little rain. Hope it doesn't get too wet. As long as there is some dry periods, all day rains are bad for the parade.... Strong healthy plants resist mold, but seeds promote mold as well as budworms. :smoke:

1725893544106.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts