What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

outdoor adventures

Greaselightning

Plants are looking great! Should yield pretty well! You have slugs, do you have plenty of rain then? Do you have to water? Slugs can be bad, when they're young, but they will outgrow them soon.

Glad to hear about garlic working. How did you make that?

I use repellents, but I always do a perimeter spray around the garden and not directly on the plants. I use Liquid fence egg based and Critter Ridder cayenne based.
yeh crazy amounts of rain bud kinda like a rainforest:) i just give bottled nutrients when im there mainly, unless its not been raining. then i would after do a big watering. the garlics doing great man, i accidently watered my flowers other day with it they loved it. just garlic granules, boiled in a pan for a few mins then strained left for a few days, only problem its kinda stinky;)
garlic granules.jpg

Greaselightning

Plants are looking great! Should yield pretty well! You have slugs, do you have plenty of rain then? Do you have to water? Slugs can be bad, when they're young, but they will outgrow them soon.

Glad to hear about garlic working. How did you make that?

I use repellents, but I always do a perimeter spray around the garden and not directly on the plants. I use Liquid fence egg based and Critter Ridder cayenne based.
thats great man, where just talking to my friend he where saying about cayenne pepper being a good for pest. ill after give that a try next. maybe make up a mix with the garlic to(y) ill after try that liquid fence egg to man looks great.

Greaselightning

Thanks for sharing your outdoor grows.
This new location looks nice.
If it's drier in the autumn, perfect.
I know outdoor grows in the UK aren't easy.
All the best for a successful '24 season!
thanks maria, yeh it looks awesome so far. it where really dry in spring compared to the other spot. it should be like that autumn to. hopefully. yeh its kinda challenging outdoor here. you growing any outdoor this year maria, have a good season to.(y)

Greaselightning

Maria Sanchez

thanks maria, yeh it looks awesome so far. it where really dry in spring compared to the other spot. it should be like that autumn to. hopefully. yeh its kinda challenging outdoor here. you growing any outdoor this year maria, have a good season to.(y)
I have a bunch of sativas and hazes outside this year, thanks.
Totally different climate to UK, as I can grow all year.
Last season I started in October and harvested in Jan-Feb.
Some of those plants stayed alive and revegged, growing big now.
Come visit the grow at Subtropical outdoor guerilla grow with Connoisseur Genetics

All the best, you know what you're doing there!

Last edited:

Greaselightning

I have a bunch of sativas and hazes outside this year, thanks.
Totally different climate to UK, as I can grow all year.
Last season I started in October and harvested in Jan-Feb.
Some of those plants stayed alive and revegged, growing big now.
Come visit the grow at Subtropical outdoor guerilla grow with Connoisseur Genetics

All the best, you know what you're doing there!
thats awesome you can grow all year, will follow along for sure. dont mind a haze myself.(y)

Greaselightning

hello ic mag did a few hours yesterday on the new plot, is slowly getting there. the slugs and snails have been relentless at this spot flys to. so its kinda challenging. anyhow i planted a few more plants in the ground a bluez, and some banner2 clones.(y)
plotflowers.jpg

blue,..jpg

sunset.,.jpg

Greaselightning

hello, i made a little water source, the last time i where at the spot. and when i whent back it where full probably around 20 litres.(y) so took advantage of that gave all the plants some nutrients. the slugs and snails have been getting a few plants but other then that. there doing great at this new spot.
water hole.,.jpg

bluecheeser..jpg

bcstem.jpg

Greaselightning

i whent back to the spot today to check how the plants did of the nutrients last week. theres a good few plants in the groove now, looking nice. i did a good nutrient watering so should not have to go back now for a week or so. depending on the weather, it has been pretty hot the past week but when i got there today plants where fine no droop at all.(y)
plotar.jpg

cheese.,.,.jpg

bd.jpg

bbbc.,,.jpg

bcrjuly.jpg

Greaselightning

the bluez plant that started outdoor is doing great man.:) so far quite stinky for a outdoor plant. some nice size fan leafs going to. it has had some minor slug damage, but other then that is doing great.

bluez2,,.jpg

bluezleaf,.jpg

Attachments

• bluez2..,.jpg
    bluez2..,.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 16

Greaselightning

hello ic, had some decent amount of growth since the last visit at the plot.:) i put some copper round the base of the plants, that helped a lot the past few week. super good growth since then, almost like the slug damage where slowing them down a bit. has the plant has to repair itself, so when theres no damage they can focus on growth more.
foxplot1.jpg

bcr24.jpg

bcrleaf24,.jpg