What's new

outdoor adventures

Greaselightning

Plants are looking great! Should yield pretty well! You have slugs, do you have plenty of rain then? Do you have to water? Slugs can be bad, when they're young, but they will outgrow them soon.

Glad to hear about garlic working. How did you make that?

I use repellents, but I always do a perimeter spray around the garden and not directly on the plants. I use Liquid fence egg based and Critter Ridder cayenne based.
yeh crazy amounts of rain bud kinda like a rainforest:) i just give bottled nutrients when im there mainly, unless its not been raining. then i would after do a big watering. the garlics doing great man, i accidently watered my flowers other day with it they loved it. just garlic granules, boiled in a pan for a few mins then strained left for a few days, only problem its kinda stinky;)
garlic granules.jpg

Greaselightning

Plants are looking great! Should yield pretty well! You have slugs, do you have plenty of rain then? Do you have to water? Slugs can be bad, when they're young, but they will outgrow them soon.

Glad to hear about garlic working. How did you make that?

I use repellents, but I always do a perimeter spray around the garden and not directly on the plants. I use Liquid fence egg based and Critter Ridder cayenne based.
thats great man, where just talking to my friend he where saying about cayenne pepper being a good for pest. ill after give that a try next. maybe make up a mix with the garlic to(y) ill after try that liquid fence egg to man looks great.

Greaselightning

Thanks for sharing your outdoor grows.
This new location looks nice.
If it's drier in the autumn, perfect.
I know outdoor grows in the UK aren't easy.
All the best for a successful '24 season!
thanks maria, yeh it looks awesome so far. it where really dry in spring compared to the other spot. it should be like that autumn to. hopefully. yeh its kinda challenging outdoor here. you growing any outdoor this year maria, have a good season to.(y)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Greaselightning

Maria Sanchez

thanks maria, yeh it looks awesome so far. it where really dry in spring compared to the other spot. it should be like that autumn to. hopefully. yeh its kinda challenging outdoor here. you growing any outdoor this year maria, have a good season to.(y)
I have a bunch of sativas and hazes outside this year, thanks.
Totally different climate to UK, as I can grow all year.
Last season I started in October and harvested in Jan-Feb.
Some of those plants stayed alive and revegged, growing big now.
Come visit the grow at Subtropical outdoor guerilla grow with Connoisseur Genetics

All the best, you know what you're doing there!

Last edited:

Greaselightning

I have a bunch of sativas and hazes outside this year, thanks.
Totally different climate to UK, as I can grow all year.
Last season I started in October and harvested in Jan-Feb.
Some of those plants stayed alive and revegged, growing big now.
Come visit the grow at Subtropical outdoor guerilla grow with Connoisseur Genetics

All the best, you know what you're doing there!
thats awesome you can grow all year, will follow along for sure. dont mind a haze myself.(y)