What's new

Outdoor 2024 No $$ Grow

ScythianGold

Not sure if that plant is from this one but this is the plant that was in that spot. Would have been pollinated by male of same variety most likely.
Beautiful plant, beautiful effects.

ExcalGreenPurp.jpg

ScythianGold

These both have thick stems, fat leaves, and tight nodes. Good stink as well. Some minor bug damage, I would expect a bit when growing indoor varieties outdoors. Growing well, looking happy.

ScythianGold

The Super Sativa Skunks are really taking off. 4 ft+ already.
The one of the left is way bushier than the one on the right.
Yes, they are too close together. Statistically one should be male and will be culled.

Attachments

• June18th2024SSS.jpg
    June18th2024SSS.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9

ScythianGold

Look at my plants. All green, all happy, barely a dollar spent. Not only am I not spending a thing, I'm also hardly doing any work!!!!!!!!!!!! Hardly ever water, don't spray, I just go pull weeds when they get bad and occassionaly water with worm castings and a pinch of old GH nutes, or with compost tea made from my own compost, no fancy shit you have to buy. Put the shit in the ground and let it grow, it's not rocket science. If 2 people grow the same basil seeds and one spends $1000 on all the expensive BS weed growers think they need and give it to the basil, how much better will that basil really be compared to the basil grown right in the ground with free worm castings, compost, manure, wood chips, etc? Someone do the test.

ScythianGold

Anyone else have preflowers already??? My Criticals are showing sex, these were fem freebies I got. I have several others of diff kinds also showing, some are some aren't. Hey I'll take some early flowering. Last year I had one Baharak afghan landrace male flower then revert. Thing was huge and STANK. Stinkiest plant in the garden. Garlic skunk funk. Of course I let it pollinate the girls some.

Attachments

• 2024-06-27-14-55-12-853.jpg
    2024-06-27-14-55-12-853.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3

ScythianGold

Seattle Chronic's Thai Truffle.
A bit fatter leaves/tighter nodes than I was expecting.
Looking healthy though.

Attachments

• 2024-07-01-19-00-50-024.jpg
    2024-07-01-19-00-50-024.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 2024-07-01-19-01-14-618.jpg
    2024-07-01-19-01-14-618.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

ScythianGold

My volunteer Excalibur plant. Colombia Punto Rojo x Acapluco x Oaxacan x Zacateca Purple x Mazar.
Think this will be a contender for my tallest plant.
This one is even more neglected then the rest of my plants as it just popped up from last years plant.
Believe it or not, weed plants do not need a lot of care. Especially outdoors, which is the REAL way to grow. The fucking ancient way. The most economical way The long term sustainable way :p

2024-07-01-19-01-34-523.jpg