What's new

Out of the Lions Den....OJD's Shark Haze & Stink Bomb Testers

JWP

gota love a bit o group action.. espesh when pipe cleaners are involved. m8 the shark haze r looking fine. cant wait to get my hands on some of those :yoinks:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Flowering - Day 1

Flowering - Day 1

alright just a quick lil update before i put up the new pics on thurs/fri...they have all settled in nicely into their new 11ltr containers and roots poking thru the bottoms of all the pots after a cpl days. A few of them have really taken off lol...right now they are between 10-14" one of the smaller stink bombs has a pretty dense canopy...i will have to do some pruning here inna few days get rid of the small shoots. Btw I will not be seeding up these ladies so we should see some nice sensi buds :joint: likkle more

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering Day 10

Flowering Day 10

Ok sorry for the lack of timely updates as i promised lol....been busy and didnt have camera handy for a few days. So back to the ladies....Today makes day 10 and they are still in stretch mode. I had to supercrop a few of the tops on 2 Stink Bomb plants in order to keep them sorta even with the rest of the bunch. They have been gettin fed every 3 waterings (water, water, feed) up til now and all look healthy and green. Can't really tell the phenos as of yet but it's still early. Not much other to add than that. Let me know if u can see the difference in size since the last pics hehe... here are some pics i just snapped a few mins ago! Hope everyone has an Irie weekend :joint:

Shark Haze 1 &2
picture.php

picture.php

Shark Haze #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shark Haze #2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little difference irie!!!! that looks like a lot to me,but im just a simple country uncle,all you fancy big city folk with yer lst and colorful pipe cleaners...in my day we just stuck a stake in the pot,oh wait,i still do that...
picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering - Day 24

Flowering - Day 24

Ok kinda missed out on the update last week due to the holiday and family functions.....so here we go. Today makes about 3 1/2 weeks since i flipped them to flower and they are really starting to pack on the flowers now. On a couple of them i have some leaves curling under (Clawing) and not sure why....I backed off the food and just gave them straight water when i first noticed it. Seems to be on the more Sat dominant so i guess they are light feeders. Other than that they are doin great and seem like they will yield really well. Nothing much as far as distinctive smells yet but its still early. Looks like I have a few diff phenos of each as well. Oh yea i measured them too when i took them out for their photo shoot lol and here is where they currently stand.....Shark Haze #1 is 22", #2 is 27". Stink Bomb #1 is 30", #2 27" and last but not least # 3 coming in at a height of 26". They put on a decent amount of stretch if u look back thru the pics i posted a few weeks ago! Enuff of my rambling and on with the pics :)

Shark Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stink Bombs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Til next week :smokeit:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro

the curling phenos look like a very hazy pheno
give it a flush with ph water
and then continue at half stength feed

some of the hazy phenos are very sensitve also if the curly hazy pheno is directly under the light move it to the side
the more hazy 1's prefer it to the side rather than under the light

keep up the great work bro

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also ive noticed the g13haze pheno's do the curling leaf thing quite often so dont worry to much just keep an eye on it and proceed like i said before in earlier post

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks for the help OJD, I got them off to the side of the room now...been feeding just ph'd water and will start off light again with the food next time. I got worried when it just started to happen shortly after the flip lol....take care bro!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin in my thread Uncle & Phillthy...Fun is just bout to start with these ladies :)

Hey hows it goin Sleepy! Yea i was hoping to get away with out having to use them but as they start filling in I think stakes are gona be needed. Thanks for passing thru.

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
the girls look great can't wait to hear what thy smell like when they do

I'm defo gonna get some pipe cleaners and start lsting some of my next plants to go in flower.

Peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
the girls look great can't wait to hear what thy smell like when they do

I'm defo gonna get some pipe cleaners and start lsting some of my next plants to go in flower.

Peace
Yea im interested to see how they will smell too...although i think my sense of smell isnt that good when i am around it all the time. I will have to get my friend to come over and check them out when they are in full flower...the pipe cleaners work great too for lst u will find out if u use them ;)

In other news I had planted 5 stink bomb seeds a few weeks ago (cant recall when :xmasnut:) but 3 outta the 5 are confirmed females and i just gave them a lil tie down earlier today and hope to flower'em out in the next cpl weeks. They range in height from 9-12" before i tied them over.....here are the pics! I hope to start a thread with some of OJD's SSSDH here in the next week or two once they are a lil bigger. Dont wanna bore anyone with baby pics lol...peace

Group Shot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good irie,did you chose lst for a reason over say supercropping? is it the low stress part? have you scrogged before?

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Whats up Uncle....always good to have u in here. Yea i chose to just tie it over instead of supercroppin due to the low stress. I kinda wanted the bottom branches to catch up some so just a temporary tie over. Originally I planned on keepin them straight up and just flowering out but since i have to wait a lil long to put'em in there i lst'd. I've never tried a scrog yet but will give it a try in the near future. One setup i like is Verdant Green's modular scrogs....if i do it that will be how. Oh yea i also got 2 fem from mosca's fly pack that are about the same size as my stinkers....excited to see what i got. peace

true grit

Veteran
You got me tying everything down in veg these days brethren!! Startin early on the sour diesels and kksc this round.

Can't wait to see how stinky those stink bombs get in flower...

Latest posts

Latest posts