What's new

Out of the Lions Den....OJD's Shark Haze & Stink Bomb Testers

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea they will be fine...i've used them plenty of times before. Its the easiest option especially since i had a large pack of them.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey just thought i'd drop in and give a quick update....while adjusting the ties on the plants today i figured i might as well check'em out and see if can get an early sign on sex. They are about a month now since popping their shells and probably would've been bigger if not for some early problems....As it is it looks like most are starting to show and 2 are still holding out....I was successful last round in sexing my SSSG fairly early so i'm gonna give it a shot again :) If my guesses are right then as of right now I have 2 out of 9 females on the Shark Haze with one of those nine being unsexed yet and 2 out of 4 female so far on the Stink Bomb with one yet to be determined. I will take cuts from all including males just incase i want to use for future breeding.....well thats it will put up some pics later in the week of my suspected girls and guys.....peace

S

sinappi

Tagged!! Righteousness Irie!!

So nice there are so many test threads..I might even be able to separate the plants from the mix salads I bought. Thanks guys!!!

Sleepy man I slapped my monitor when I saw your bug..:D thought it's gnat..:)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
alright update time again.....in one of my previous updates i mentioned having 2 outta 9 shark haze fems and one left to be sexed....well i was wrong on one of them lol....so that leaves me with 1 outta 9 right now with one still unsexed. Kinda bummed out about that cuz i really wanted to see a few diff phenos from the Shark haze. Hopefully Squiggles or someone else who is gona test out the SH can give them a proper showcase. On the other hand the good news is that 3 out my 4 stink bombs are girls! And now that i have determined sex on the existing ones I am gona pop 6 of my remaining Stink bomb seeds and probably 5 of Ojd's Purple Bastard Haze in hopes of finding some more sexy ladies. Here are a few pics of the girls....no more pics of the males for now. I will however take cuts of the males for future pollen collection. later!

Group shots (Shark Haze on far left)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stink Bombs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shark haze
picture.php

I

idoreallytry

man you are a diligent guy,,, those lil bushes are great,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
lookin' real good from here!!
i started using pipe cleaners, too!!

rock the show!!

:laughing: Thats cool Sleepy....they've been working out great for me and i'm sure u will love them too lol....plus if u feeling decorative u can mix and match your colors for style!

Yea I am constantly at it Ido....playing and adjusting the ties on them lil plants but hopefully it all pays off in the long run when they are bushes of buds ;) So far so good on my other ones....peace

S

sinappi

Well Irie ..I have to borrow your lst style man:D that's looking really awesome:D!

Great show man!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi irie looking great
thats crazy about the 9 sharkhaze males
il send you another pack if you want
never had that many males before

keep up the great show man

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
So its update time again :pumpkin:....There are 3 Stink Bomb & 1 Shark Haze females. One Shark Haze plant is still unsexed and hopefully will show itself over the next few days. I readjusted the ties yesterday on them and noticed that i must have snapped the main top on one of the SB plants the other day while moving it or rotating them while under the light lol...no big deal really it has enuff tops as it is to make up for the loss. I will be repotting them into 11ltr pots sometime this coming week and hopefully if they are big enuff by the 10-12th i will put them into flower! I will take some cuts from them later today. Previously i stated that i would be keeping cuts from the males of the SH & SB....well change in plans lol. I got rid of all the males this round just gona focus on the ladies. I figure i can always mess around with them later if i buy another pack. Well thats pretty much it for now....gona water and feed them nutes today too. Heres some pics.....till next time

Shark Haze
picture.php
picture.php

Stink Bomb #1
picture.php

SB #2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SB #3
picture.php

picture.php

this is the one i broke the top off
picture.php

Group pic
picture.php

Peace & Love

S

Seismic

Looking nice and healthy, Lion, great job with the lst as well.:joint: Take care dude.

:pumpkin:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
alright a lil late on updating this one as i was hoping to do it yesterday or was that the day before? ;) anways i repotted the 3 Stink Bombs & 2 Shark Haze on the 3rd & 4th into 11ltr containers with a mix of FF happy frog and some coco as well. I plan on lettin them veg out for a few more days and build up some roots in their new homes and then flip them over to flower. Most of them should be around a foot tall by then. Pics were from 2 days ago....next update coming the 12th....thats prob when they will go into flowering.

Shark Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stink Bomb
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php