What's new

Original Gorilla - GGStrains - Why is that happening to me? Help please

Terpyterps

The stuff that you spray on the female flowers is blocking ethylene production and they flip from female to male and pollinate themselves to preserving their future.

Oh and about the crappy plants, they might actually just be shitty strain to grow, there is plenty of those but still they have huge hype and usually it is the end product that is good. Zkittles example apparently is one of those, GDP and many other very sought after purely for their flowers…

Last edited:

cbotany

I'm not trying to be that guy, but didn't GG#4 come out of a sour dubz hermi...
Edit
Chem's sister hermied onto sour dubz and there we got GG#4

cbotany

So, I don't think you can get a male out of a GG#4 line, but if you have a male, fuck it cross with something

Desert Dan

Veteran
Nah, it is from the guys who invented the Gorilla Glue, i think u got it wrong here, it is no bulk seeds.. its from ggstrains, who created gorilla glue.. I got the real package!

But its feminized, and i got 100% a male.. I thought it would be great to pollen chuch this dude and create maybe something with it, but i killed him.. Today i double checked again.. 100% balls.. no herm, no female..
Just a male.. I think i should be holding on to him, GG male is rare (A REAL GG) af i think... maybe they fucked up and put reg seeds in the fem package?

either way.. the gg was created by a herm, so i do not want to produce lot of seeds with it.

20 bucks, fertilizer, soil my time and love for nothing -.-
Should have kept him…

-DD

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
You don't know what you got other than a couple as you say "retards" and a male. At this point you can't even be sure of what strain you got.

What's with this certification nonsense? Certified by who? Do they send you an actual certificate? This stuff is getting ridiculous.
Hey mate.
Nah i mean u just can buy the original GG from one source.
I should get a picture and post it here from the package.

U can get a clone
or u can get this feminized pack.
All other GG packs are Bulkseeds or not the original one.. Or a S2 i dont know.

from gg genetics, here the Link

So, i mean. I paid 20 a bean. Now i just left with 1 bean...^^

With retard i mean funny leafes... that was the only one who was pure fire in veg. Super healthy.

So it is a 100% male, but ur right. At that point i dont know the fuck i got here. Maybe Reg GG#4 Seeds that u cannot even buy..

I did throwed him in the trash, iam breeding for my self, so fuck this.
Just imaging using this male and 50% of the offspring has herm tendencies.
I just wanted to make a GG cross with my SV2 #1 male.
First time Breeding, so it would break my heart to get 50% offspring hermies.

Im still mad tho, 100€ out of the window for nothing.
I got the pack from a good source, with original packing, with the Josey Whales on the pack and the original glue sticker.. so its 100% Original stuff.

I know, i should have kept them, u cannot buy a GG reg seed from the real one.
But i breed for my self, not for names... I know that should be rare as fuck and a bit stupid to get rid of him.. but i dont care honestly.

Like i said, i breed so for me its important to get the real deal.. the original stuff.
Im sad... :/ I think i just work with Reg seeds on now.

Of course Serious Seeds, Khalifa Genetics and Karma is safe (imo). I could use there Fem gear, never had a problem.

@xtsho U can verify seeds, sometimes there is a QR Code or something.
On Serious Seeds is a batch number, so u could ask them or u go on a website and type the numbers in.
But of course just a few companies have that.
Like Perfect Tree.
But the Pink Gasoline was a Herm... :/
I do have the Tropicozz now in, for breeding.
Thanks for helping @everyone, ill do appreciate that a lot! :)

Last edited: