What's new

Original Diesel

Skunk Butt

PXL_20241013_234255972.jpg
PXL_20241013_234301393.jpg
PXL_20241013_234308267.jpg

I don't mess with you anymore OJD but here's another helping hand. Original Diesel. Little stretch, thick indica dom buds. Organize your menu, drives a sane person bonkers. Maybe you'll get more sales

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19083349 View attachment 19083350 View attachment 19083351

I don't mess with you anymore OJD but here's another helping hand. Original Diesel. Little stretch, thick indica dom buds. Organize your menu, drives a sane person bonkers. Maybe you'll get more sales
Plant looks great 👌

You no longer mess with me 😆, why is that ?
#
As I told you when you contacted me ( not me who contact you) and you offered to re write my stocklist with better spacing for a FREE Triple list pack ( $270 worth and $15 FREE shipping 😆) just to re write up my stocklist, and I agreed to , but you made several mistakes and I asked you to changed them and we good, and you were not happy and it ended there ?.
$285 to make spacing better on my stocklist 😆, and you couldn't do that correctly ? , am I speaking anything untrue so far ? , no I'm not.

I told you then I didn't care about that( spacing etc )before you started , but cool yeah I'd do it for a Triple list pack and free shipping no problem as it would look much better ( $285 to sort some spacing on my stocklist seems pretty fare to me 😆, any computer savy guy could do it in a short time) .
I also told you someone else had already done that on another forum and posted it on open forum for people to read my stocklist ? , and I told you before you started it would need to be correct or I'm not giving you the $285 worth.
It looked great apart from the few mistakes you had made and I asked you to change them, but you refused and that was it , I didn't use your half done stocklist or send the pack but why didn't you fix the 2 minute mistakes for a finished job and I would of sent the packet ?.

Did someone else do that work for you and you didn't want to ask them to re do anything ? , that's all I could think of at the time why you didn't want to make the changes ? , as 99% of the work was done , but it wasn't finished so I couldn't use it so was no good for anyone.

Last edited:

Skunk Butt

Plant looks great 👌

You no longer mess with me 😆, why is that ?
#
As I told you when you contacted me ( not me who contact you) and you offered to re write my stocklist with better spacing for a FREE Triple list pack ( $270 worth and $15 FREE shipping 😆) just to re write up my stocklist, and I agreed to , but you made several mistakes and I asked you to changed them and we good, and you were not happy and it ended there ?.
$285 to make spacing better on my stocklist 😆, and you couldn't do that correctly ? , am I speaking anything untrue so far ? , no I'm not.

I told you then I didn't care about that( spacing etc )before you started , but cool yeah I'd do it for a Triple list pack and free shipping no problem as it would look much better ( $285 to sort some spacing on my stocklist seems pretty fare to me 😆, any computer savy guy could do it in a short time) .
I also told you someone else had already done that on another forum and posted it on open forum for people to read my stocklist ? , and I told you before you started it would need to be correct or I'm not giving you the $285 worth.
It looked great apart from the few mistakes you had made and I asked you to change them, but you refused and that was it , I didn't use your half done stocklist or send the pack but why didn't you fix the 2 minute mistakes for a finished job and I would of sent the packet ?.

Did someone else do that work for you and you didn't want to ask them to re do anything ? , that's all I could think of at the time why you didn't want to make the changes ? , as 99% of the work was done , but it wasn't finished so I couldn't use it so was no good for anyone.

You still a clown. The fact you made the deal, you switched up and wanted an entire new menu with added strains.

Your a goofball OJD. Genetics are good but mentally, you're unstable and still think it's 1997. The fact you can barely share any flower pictures is insane. You need others to help you move seeds but you continue to deny any wrong faults. Face it, 75% of UK wholesale distributors don't want your business cause you're not worth the drama.

You're a narcissist dude who needs to own up to their shit. No wonder why your pages get shut down. I speak nothing but facts and I have receipts. Your a straight corn ball. Once thought the you was a friend but your just after the money. Offering a free pack but as soon as you thought about it, you threw more bull poo on my plate. Best of trying to get help scumbag.

I got Notso side of your deal and I can definitely relate to what you did to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ojd

Skunk Butt

Captured my intrigue with the first page. Thats pretty impressive. Fix the website skunk, you can do it. :trampoline:

I don't mess with liars. You get one chance with me before I spill the beans. Out of the kindness of my heart, thought I'd help an old friend one last time as he has mental issues. Best of luck anyone ordering with him. His USA contact is easier to deal with.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Captured my intrigue with the first page. Thats pretty impressive. Fix the website skunk, you can do it. :trampoline:
Wasn't a website issue bro , was a word document of a list if my strains I have and I send in email to customers, he was going to re write the list in better layout and presentation, but didn't finish the work so I couldn't use it at all.
I mean if I used it I would understand he is pissed but I asked him to make a few changes ( which I explained before he started it needs to be correct before we agree on finished document) , I asked for a few small incorrect changes, wrong info on certain strains and a new project to be added, real easy) but he refused and that was it stalemate.

I post pics/videos of ever run me and my crew run. Flowers runs, seed crops everything i do ?( constantly running strains so no pics ? , I way more active than 99% of seed co's that's for sure)

@Skunk Butt

Yes my stocklist layout is a joke I know 😆 , but my skill is Cannabis growing/breeding not marketing or computer skills.
Any customer who order of me directly knows that and I appreciate your understanding of my poor skills with layout on my written up stocklist and spelling mistakes etc.
But I'm a Connoisseur Cannabis grower/seed maker and quality of taste/High is my prime objective not the layout
You still a clown. The fact you made the deal, you switched up and wanted an entire new menu with added strains.

Your a goofball OJD. Genetics are good but mentally, you're unstable and still think it's 1997. The fact you can barely share any flower pictures is insane. You need others to help you move seeds but you continue to deny any wrong faults. Face it, 75% of UK wholesale distributors don't want your business cause you're not worth the drama.

You're a narcissist dude who needs to own up to their shit. No wonder why your pages get shut down. I speak nothing but facts and I have receipts. Your a straight corn ball. Once thought the you was a friend but your just after the money. Offering a free pack but as soon as you thought about it, you threw more bull poo on my plate. Best of trying to get help scumbag.

I got Notso side of your deal and I can definitely relate to what you did to him.
Come with the receipts of this and any smack , there no receipts for any, it's all talk and bullshit like the people involved.
I continually ask for any smack talk to be backed up AND ZERO COME FORWARD.

everything I stated with you is true , everything I stated with notsodog is true , bring the receipts we ALL WANT TO SEE YOU CATCH OJD out , but there no receipts, I can back everything up I said and people seeing that these days, everything.

Please haters bring the receipts on anything I've been accused off , ANYTHING, OJ got nothing to hide and will happily address any wild accusations , false accusations, ANYTHING, I GOT ZERO TO HIDE AND CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING.

Go back read your emails and then come back with your bullshit story as I got all the emails to on your breeze story.

You approached me after making several orders, and said I could clean up your email stocklist you have so it looks more professional if I hooked you up 1 of my rare Triple packs I charge $285 for , I said yes no problem but from before you started explained you will need to do the full stocklist and i had new projects to add .
You did the 1st bit without the new project's added but got several things wrong ( wrong strain or descriptions , nothing crazy but I cant edit your format as don't use your program so I need it done correctly), I said fix that and add the new bit and we cool and you were not happy and left it there.
If I couldn't use your unfinished work why would I send you the packet ?

Notsodog things is plain and simple, and I caught him out in the beginning, and after that he refuses to discuss it or give me any detail what so ever.
Notsodog got scammed by someone else , ZERO to do with me or anyone else I know whatsoever, and I'm sorry that happened to him truly, but 100% has nothing to do with me or anyone around me whatsoever.
And when a well known guys calls you out accusing you of this you need to speak up and try get to the bottom of it which I tried with several people with zero progress on even the exact date , email , message , addy , zero info was provided.
If notsodog did get scammed why couldn't he show us the email, message, give us the addy he sent the cuts to, anything at all whatsoever ? , because he realised he got scammed by someone else.
Any computer save guy can track and see that I had Chem d and not recieved any other Chem d apart from the 1 we got sent to the UK over 15 years agon, I got it back from 1 guy in the UK 1 time and that's it.
I'm sorry he got scammed but if it was me he should have more info ?
And my boys will go round to the addy he sent them to and find out what's up ,show me the email, message, whatever.
Notsodog story changed from we spoke on Instagram, icmag.com, etc etc and I could of looked up dates messages but no once I called notsodog on it he didn't want to give any info at all ( he realised it wasn't me). Anyone can look up the times, dates and piece together from my projects I do if I done any work in those dates with cuts mentioned etc but 1st notsodog refused to talk on the matter and provide any info AT ALL.
I even did Tom Hill a huge favour helping source his Tom Hill Haze seeds and $1000's of $ back from Chimera and sent them to Tom , so asked Tom to get the full story from notsodog as I see them speaking and notsodog didn't even want to talk about it with Tom Hill ? , why is that , I got nothing to hide at all , let's here all these receipts people got on me ? , where are they.
I'm one of the most open/honest seed makers out there ( to honest sometimes and gets me in hot water with 🤡) but I can back up anything I ever say.

Bro you didn't finish the job and I couldn't use your format as I cant edit your format which you didn't finish.

You brought this 🗑 here not me , il just answer any shade thrown at me anytime.

I'm not perfect like anyone else, but il admit like a man any time I make a mistake , and show me any proof I'm talking shit or anything and il admit I'm wrong anytime.
Fact is you left me an incomplete stocklist that I couldn't use , Fact.

I stated to you before you started it need to be correct and the new project added , read your emails and you will see what I say is straight truth and nothing else, if not bring the receipts for this , RECIPETS for notsodog or anything I EVER BEEN ACCUSED OFF, I know I got alot of haters 😆 so surely you can all team up and find some real dirt on me with actual receipts to back anything up ? , we will wait for anyone and il address anything AT ALL

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't mess with liars. You get one chance with me before I spill the beans. Out of the kindness of my heart, thought I'd help an old friend one last time as he has mental issues. Best of luck anyone ordering with him. His USA contact is easier to deal with.
You sound mental , I never even knew you or spoke with you apart from the few seed orders you made and a few messages on Instagram ?.
You loved all the seeds you run from me didn't you ? , and was pissed at this , but I said finish the work and we good and you flat out refused, I can't edit in your format as I don't have the program you used so couldn't use youe work at all ?.

Spill the beans 😆 🤣, come on bro There no beans at all , as my haters would of spilled them beans already , planted them , cooked them and shat them out by now.

Spill away , we want to here ?

Last edited:

SaveTheBrains

I love English🏴‍☠️ Cannabis school, is different from the Dutch that is the main stream in Europe .You can say Is influenced form it But still followed different path.

Do You have any old school cheese or Uk skunk lad ? I would love get some original shit in my library :).
This dam Mudballs:love: did killer work with your chocolate they look insane good..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love English🏴‍☠️ Cannabis school, is different from the Dutch that is the main stream in Europe .You can say Is influenced form it But still followed different path.

Do You have any old school cheese or Uk skunk lad ? I would love get some original shit in my library :).
This dam Mudballs:love: did killer work with your chocolate they look insane good..
I don't hold the Cheese clone currently but got several strains available made with the Brightside cut

Cheese N Chong ( Cheese x Casey Jones)
Mango N Cheese ( Cheese x Silver Nevil)
Cheese x Chemdog Haze

And a few other strains made with @bimblebrains_1 Cheese cut

British Petroleum ( Cheese x Original Diesel)
Kat the Truth Williams ( Cheese x White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel)

SaveTheBrains

I don't hold the Cheese clone currently but got several strains available made with the Brightside cut

Mango N Cheese ( Cheese x Silver Nevil)
Cheese x Chemdog Haze

And a few other strains made with @bimblebrains_1 Cheese cut

British Petroleum ( Cheese x Original Diesel)
Kat the Truth Williams ( Cheese x White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel)

Thanks mate !

Cheese N Chong ( Cheese x Casey Jones) and the BP sounds good for my taste. I will pm for more details.

I been living in newark on trent I learned indoors growing there :love: You love grow tomatos there 🍅🍅🍅🍅:LOL:.in Uk. I was getting this magazine called the undercover crop and has a tomato dressed like agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mate !

Cheese N Chong ( Cheese x Casey Jones) and the BP sounds good for my taste. I will pm for more details.

I been living in New newark on trent I learned indoors growing there :love: You love grow tomatos there 🍅🍅🍅🍅:LOL:.in Uk. I was getting this magazine called the undercover crop and has a tomato dressed like agent.
I thought you was from Europe .